• luckythisway

• Carrie-is-no-1

• Devin

4 minutes ago, FAN said:

Wow oh wow :clap3:maybe he stood a chance against Drake after all? :eek:

no, drake is gonna release properly at midnight lol

I hate the straights so much

32 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

He's really popular inside the Anglosphere but very much a nobody outside of it... It's interesting because this album obliterated the Spotify charts of the US, UK, Canada, etc but completely failed to chart a single song in the Top 50 of key markets for streaming like Mexico, Brazil, Spain, Argentina, Indonesia or the Philippines per example... When I saw the numbers I thought, "well he for sure got a lot of streams from Europe" but then I went to check the charts of Spotify Germany and for my surprise, he only has 1 song in the Top 10 (three in the top 20) of that country. A similar situation happened in France so I wonder, ¿Are the days of Global Stars with an even success all around the world over??? Because to be honest, no artist of the last decade with massive streaming numbers seems to be able to have that level of dominance in the whole world. 

OP: massive numbers, the album is a mixed bag tho.

Maybe because it only had few hours on some of the countries that you mentioned? But yeah, everyone knows rap don't usually do well outside the US. 

Damn?

I mean..Halsey and Lord didnt stand a chance that much..and Billie's tracks werent that streamable

nothing recent that is that much of a force so maybe it's an easy week?
But still,

this is impressive as hell wow :deadbanana4:

Combining with AM numbers, this would prob debut 6-8 tracks in the top 20 if the numbers hold up. The chart is extremely weak right now except for STAY.

16 minutes ago, faceclef said:

no, drake is gonna release properly at midnight lol

I meant if they had released same day, same time. 

Jail could have been a #1 debut with a full week

Miss Rafranz Davis is shaking

Jail's numbers are crazy :omg: 

13 minutes ago, Green said:

It would have been nice seeing Kanye's crazy fans on twitter fighting against Miss Rafranz's army.. :eli: 

48 minutes ago, Jaffery said:

Drake was on acoustic playlists. If drake had Kanye playlisting when scorpion dropped it wouldn’t have done anywhere near close to 100m because Spotify wasn’t as big

How can you say this when Scorpion pulled even more streams on Apple Music in it's first day than on Spotify? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOm3Xs-GXTkyCVOyRs_tC

22 minutes ago, Green said:

The meltdowns :deadbanana2:

12 minutes ago, Mariano said:

Drake doing that much in 2016 is crazy :rip: 

2018 sis. The gigantic Gods Plan - Nice For What - In My Feelings era. 

Not even a full day & Sunday always has the lowest streaming #s out of any day of the week. His power! :loki:

I don’t remember Halsey’s album smashing this hard last Friday. Maybe she didn’t really deserve that #1 :matty:

2 hours ago, JawBreaker said:

That's insane but then again both this and Scorpion had over 25+ tracks so it was expected 

But it wasn't a full day... It literally was released in the middle of the day

1 hour ago, YellowRibbon said:

He's really popular inside the Anglosphere but very much a nobody outside of it... It's interesting because this album obliterated the Spotify charts of the US, UK, Canada, etc but completely failed to chart a single song in the Top 50 of key markets for streaming like Mexico, Brazil, Spain, Argentina, Indonesia or the Philippines per example... When I saw the numbers I thought, "well he for sure got a lot of streams from Europe" but then I went to check the charts of Spotify Germany and for my surprise, he only has 1 song in the Top 10 (three in the top 20) of that country. A similar situation happened in France so I wonder, ¿Are the days of Global Stars with an even success all around the world over??? Because to be honest, no artist of the last decade with massive streaming numbers seems to be able to have that level of dominance in the whole world. 

OP: massive numbers, the album is a mixed bag tho.

The US, the UK and Canada together counts for half of the music industry in the world. And the UK is in Europe. 

Also not much English songs chart on those Spotify charts you mentioned so your point makes no sense. 

Next

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.