Justin Bieber broke Spotify’s all time record!

Baby Judas

I can't at him escaping harmless with that racist video. I know he was young and shouldn't be held forever canceled, but to maintain this level of success is not OK. I think not enough people have seem it. I only saw it this year in atrl. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Into The Void

• spree

• Jaffery

• C-Amber

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Racist won 

anyways Drake will demolish this record (even Post is capable)

2 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

anyways Drake will demolish this record (even Post is capable)

Drake won’t touch it neither will post. Ed sheeran will take it with ease though. D

Just now, Jaffery said:

Drake won’t touch it neither will post. Ed sheeran will take it with ease though. D

sure jan we're gonna find it soon 

I feel like they got him jumping on hits and payola is through the roof with playlisting.

No one cares or talks about him anymore, he used to be very relevant, but it really feels like he’s washed up and the tour is also sinking, so it doesn’t add up.

1 hour ago, brazil said:

I can't at him escaping harmless with that racist video. I know he was young and shouldn't be held forever canceled, but to maintain this level of success is not OK. I think not enough people have seem it. I only saw it this year in atrl. 

tbh that was from 2009 and he had already been hanging out with mostly black rappers for a couple of years in Atlanta. i wouldn't be surprised if they saw that video and laughed their asses off. in fact i wouldn't be surprised if they told him to do the whole thing, bcuz controversy sells. not everything is what it looks like.

Are we really going to pretend as if he is not hardworking? As if he is not constantly releasing singles? As if he doesn’t have an album out? As if he is not promoting? 

he is so smart with what he is doing, slowly and quietly building his legacy even though i have never streamed any of his songs. 

the more nusic you release, the bigger you will become. Justin understood this very quickly and thats why he seems unstoppable now. Its business and he is smart. I wish Gaga did this but NO SHE is an ARTIST and has to wait till evetything is PERFECT :juanny:

He is so huge right now. Despite what people on Twitter or Atrl wants you to believe or don’t want to accept. 

Justice won a lot of the GP back. It’s a really nice album. Peaches and Stay were the cherry on top. 

3 hours ago, brazil said:

why should he be cancelled for something he did like 12 years ago?  I bet half his friends in real life are black.  

3 hours ago, brazil said:

Seriously? You want people to lose big time because when they were children they said something stupid or did something stupid? Well I hope you'll lose as well because I'm pretty sure u did fcuked up things when u were young.

50 minutes ago, spree said:

why should he be cancelled for something he did like 12 years ago?  I bet half his friends in real life are black.  

41 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

Seriously? You want people to lose big time because when they were children they said something stupid or did something stupid? Well I hope you'll lose as well because I'm pretty sure u did fcuked up things when u were young.

Really now? He was 15 that's old enough to know not to joke about the KKK killing black people, plus he was already famous and had money also meaning he should've know better. I'm actually being empathetic by saying I think he should be able to carry on, but no I don't think what he did is so excusable. He didn't simply say the n word when singing a song, he went on about killing black people. Plus that's not the only racist incident he was part of, so the lone incident argument here is also not applicable.

5 hours ago, Trent W said:

I feel like they got him jumping on hits and payola is through the roof with playlisting.

No one cares or talks about him anymore, he used to be very relevant, but it really feels like he’s washed up and the tour is also sinking, so it doesn’t add up.

He ain’t Calvin Harris dude. Maybe that’s who you’re trying to describe. But as for bieber. He has peaches which is the 3rd biggest hit we of the year and stay which will be the biggest hit of the year, and he didn’t ‘jump’ on either one of them. Justice is the 2nd most streamed album of the year and has the most sold units ww of the year.  His tour is 80% sold and will have all sold out come the shows dates. His tour in Asia will sell out in hours. When you say no one talks aboit him, you’re talking about Stan twitter, which is irrelevant, and Normani is proof of that.

Edited by Jaffery
Typo

Prince of Pop did that:eli:

He is the leader of Main Pop Boys this Generation :cm:

As Spotify and streaming in general continues to grow, I think this record will end up being broken every few months or so tbh.

6 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

As Spotify and streaming in general continues to grow, I think this record will end up being broken every few months or so tbh.

by him. :fan:

Tbh he totally bounced back. After Changes everyone thought he would just start to fizzle out cuz Yummy did medicore and though Intentions did really well a lot of ppl thought it might be a last hurrah type of thing but the Justice era was massive and he seems to be on a roll ever since. Gold for him. Though im still waiting for him to mature his lokk and sound and give a properly iconic era like his own FutureSex/Lovesounds era with a super smash lead single as good as Sexy Back.

The fumes in here. 

xKg8pEv.gif

21 hours ago, brazil said:

Really now? He was 15 that's old enough to know not to joke about the KKK killing black people, plus he was already famous and had money also meaning he should've know better. I'm actually being empathetic by saying I think he should be able to carry on, but no I don't think what he did is so excusable. He didn't simply say the n word when singing a song, he went on about killing black people. Plus that's not the only racist incident he was part of, so the lone incident argument here is also not applicable.

Great go ahead and destroy every child that makes mistakes when they were little. He was literally 14 years old, a CHILD! I don't even Stan him, but this stupid thinking of wanting children who said wrong stuff to never succeed in life is awful. A child will never say those things unless people around kept influencing them badly and letting them say those stuff freely, he grow up and learned better, so we should still held him accountable for that and wish he didn't had the success he has today? Go put your energy on other trash singers and rappers, who still do awful still and still have careers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.