Justin Bieber broke Spotify’s all time record!

Baby Judas

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Into The Void

• spree

• Jaffery

• Baby Judas

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not an achievement

per.thumb.gif.7e9609dc3942c84b1074672e85

And yet Bad bunny is outstreaming him with 46M monthly listeners, that's why monthly listeners are irrelevant and extremely payola-driven

I really don’t understand the mass apeal for Justin Bieber, I feel like any other artist is more deserving of all the success and accolades. 

1 minute ago, taylor__fan said:

And yet Bad bunny is outstreaming him with 46M monthly listeners, that's why monthly listeners are irrelevant and extremely payola-driven

Not really. JB is just very GP driven with his smash singles (rn especially Stay) giving him a wide group of listeners. Bad Bunny's albums on the other hand get way better daily streams due to a very strong and dedicated base

3 minutes ago, EDEJtheArtist said:

I really don’t understand the mass apeal for Justin Bieber, I feel like any other artist is more deserving of all the success and accolades. 

When you are plastered in all possible playlist and make songs that are barely 2 and a half minute that too with a feature this tends to happen. 

Most people are neither buying his albums or going to his tours :rip:

Justin breaks this record like every week lol

18 minutes ago, taylor__fan said:

This. I wonder how much money has scooter been paying Spotify all these years, and i would like to know if its giving any profit or its just to keep up the '''''''''''successful'''''''''' facade. 

Edited by Gorgeous

13 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

When you are plastered in all possible playlist and make songs that are barely 2 and a half minute that too with a feature this tends to happen. 

Most people are neither buying his albums or going to his tours :rip:

To be fair Changes was top 10 most selling in 2020 and Justice has done well so far 

2 minutes ago, Insanity said:

To be fair Changes was top 10 most selling in 2020 and Justice has done well so far 

Justice will also be in Top 10

Shameless payola.

Bought and paid for

Dualtron Storm Electric Scooter | Electric Rides

28 minutes ago, taylor__fan said:

He is barely out streaming him. There is no correlation between listeners and daily streams. You can have more casual listeners or more

hardcore listeners which make up the difference 

13 minutes ago, Gorgeous said:

This. I wonder how much money has scooter been paying Spotify all these years, and i would like to know if its giving any profit or its just to keep up the '''''''''''successful'''''''''' facade. 

I’m not a fan of Ariana and JB, but you’re acting like they’re not in the Top 5 most streamed artists of all time. :rip: Justin is #2 only behind Drake. I’m sure Scooter’s bag is fine. 

11 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Shameless payola.

Shameless payola that keeps his career alive

12 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Shameless payola.

Others have his kind of payola and can't crack the top 40

83 M Spotify listeners and yet his concert venues keep shrinking in size. Something's not adding up!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.