New Ava Max Canadian certifications: SBP 6x Platinum

Hector

https://musiccanada.com/gold-platinum/

6x Platinum - Sweet But Psycho (480K)

3x Platinum - Kings & Queens (240K)

Platinum - My Head & My Heart,  Salt (80K)

Platinum - Heaven & Hell (album - 80K)

Congrats :clap3:

Plus Ellie's Love Me Like You Do & Zayn/Taylor's I Don't Wanna Live Forever both just went 7x Platinum (560K) :eek:

Salt really should have been the follow up to SBP. It has gone Platinum and never charted. A promo song really did that.

2 hours ago, matthado said:

Salt really should have been the follow up to SBP. It has gone Platinum and never charted. A promo song really did that.

Salt was released on soundcloud way before SBP, they added it to spotify later later laaaater and then it started rising, but they left it alone so they lost a big opportunity with this song

1 minute ago, Septaluna said:

Salt was released on soundcloud way before SBP, they added it to spotify later later laaaater and then it started rising, but they left it alone so they lost a big opportunity with this song

Definitely, a big opportunity lost. According to a report by Atlantic, Salt as of May 2021, had sold 9.5 million units worldwide.

At least the song saw chart success in Europe and her most streamed hit in China.

I'm so proud of her she's done so well will always be an Ava Max fan even just waiting for her to release something

6 hours ago, Hector said:

Plus Ellie's Love Me Like You Do & Zayn/Taylor's I Don't Wanna Live Forever both just went 7x Platinum (560K) :eek:

Future classics. :clap3: 

SBP was really a WW phenomenon. :eek:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.