Drake - 'Certified Lover Boy'

eduxedu

2 hours ago, Devin said:

Guys I doubt that’s the album cover. The real cover might be along the lines of this. 

artworks-9EPh9e7r6wI6XLSh-rIeHcA-t500x50

If anything its probably 12 tracks (which I’m cool with cause them long ass albums are weird). 

this is even worse than the emojis :ahh:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chemical X.

• legendofthetour

• onewillowsilk

• Devin

8 minutes ago, legendofthetour said:

I think he will, he shot a video for a song featuring Future & Young Thug that samples “I’m Too Sexy”

Backstreet Boys their never ending impact!

We need Drake to sample one of their songs, imagine “Tell Me Why!” pitched really low with a sinister synth bass underneath it and disonant chords

I mean I get it it's not great but at least it fits the theme.

Coming for 30 future baby mamas. 

7rpUjWR.gif

Nick Cannon in shambles

Ready for this!  He better deliver.  And hopefully, hurt Kanye’s feelings along the way.  Watching CLB trigger him will be so satisfying. 

Beef with another rapper? Check

Viral meme cover? Check

In lieu of a hit single, the marketing plan is working quite well!

6 hours ago, legendofthetour said:

Cover art confirmed :biblio:

Drake is a certified FOOL for this cover. this GOTTA be a lead single. There is no way in hell that he pushed this album back NINE months to give it this lame ass cover. There's just no way. 

22 minutes ago, KRZYINLUV said:

Drake is a certified FOOL for this cover. this GOTTA be a lead single. There is no way in hell that he pushed this album back NINE months to give it this lame ass cover. There's just no way. 

He’s doing it for all the memes / alternative covers, I think he realised how much Views benefited from having a ‘memeable’ cover compared to Scorpion.

1 minute ago, legendofthetour said:

He’s doing it for all the memes / alternative covers, I think he realised how much Views benefited from having a ‘memeable’ cover compared to Scorpion.

Now that you mention that, I can def see that because if the internet doesn't do anything else, they gon get some jokes off. I mean they've been going at it with the remakes since he posted but I still don't see this being the OFFICIAL end all, be all cover. 

2 minutes ago, KRZYINLUV said:

Now that you mention that, I can def see that because if the internet doesn't do anything else, they gon get some jokes off. I mean they've been going at it with the remakes since he posted but I still don't see this being the OFFICIAL end all, be all cover. 

Yeah, I’m still hoping that maybe he just lets all the jokes fly throughout the week then Thursday at 10PM he drops the real cover, but it’s looking more and more like this is the real cover, multiple reliable sources have said it is.

this cover had 'instant classic' written all over it :noparty: 

cc26-4b67-4f66-84d9-be468e0e30ba

anyway, I hope the album has a chill, hip-hop/R&B vibe in the vein of Jungle. I'm not here for the music catered to YT coke'd out business majors :doc: artist of the decade rarely misses so I have faith in him. 

22 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

this cover had 'instant classic' written all over it :noparty: 

cc26-4b67-4f66-84d9-be468e0e30ba

anyway, I hope the album has a chill, hip-hop/R&B vibe in the vein of Jungle. I'm not here for the music catered to YT coke'd out business majors :doc: artist of the decade rarely misses so I have faith in him. 

Jungle is my absolute favorite record from If You’re Reading This…. I’ve actually never seen anyone just casually name drop it.  Taste!

My Top 2 projects, in general, are NWTS and IYRTITL.  There was just something about his projects prior to the Future tape that felt musically tight and impressively ahead of the curve — yet right on the nose in a good way.  It was like he just couldn’t NOT drop a classic album.  An artist in is bag!

I don’t have any expectations, but I’m really excited for it.  

Edited by XXX.

46 minutes ago, XXX. said:

Jungle is my absolute favorite record from If You’re Reading This…. I’ve actually never seen anyone just casually name drop it.  Taste!

My Top 2 projects, in general, are NWTS and IYRTITL.  There was just something about his projects prior to the Future tape that felt musically tight and impressively ahead of the curve — yet right on the nose in a good way.  It was like he just couldn’t NOT drop a classic album.  An artist in is bag!

I don’t have any expectations, but I’m really excited for it.  

ayo :jonny5: it's a discography highlight. I heard the H.E.R. cover at a random restaurant in Toronto and her version made me fall in love with it even more. Aubrey's water sign ass put his whole soul into it whew it's so beautifully written and produced. I think we have similar tastes, especially if you enjoyed NWTS and IYRTITL more than his other albums. I love the hype songs but something about those slow r&b-type songs get me. He has the perfect voice for it. 

CLB will instantly be his best album if it's a mix of Jungle, Fire & Desire, Passionfruit, Emotionless, From Time, Marvin's Room, & Hotline Bling (his best single imo)

I hope those rumors about the album being a 12 tracks long project with 12 female features are true...