Drake - 'Certified Lover Boy'

eduxedu

6 hours ago, kindararenext said:

and we will be streaming

Hide contents

sometimes i might be introvert by little simz, the better rap record of the day :gaycat2:

Immaculate taste sis! :clap3:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chemical X.

• legendofthetour

• onewillowsilk

• Devin

If they do release same day I hope Drake bags #1… Kanye has strung his fans along for weeks almost months now and it looks so unprofessional. It makes it look like Kanye started Donda the day the first live stream aired. 

Also… we’ve heard Kanye’s album so causal listeners wot be checking it out whereas Drake will be new and fresh 

8 minutes ago, Asparagus Spears said:

If they do release same day I hope Drake bags #1… Kanye has strung his fans along for weeks almost months now and it looks so unprofessional. It makes it look like Kanye started Donda the day the first live stream aired. 

Also… we’ve heard Kanye’s album so causal listeners wot be checking it out whereas Drake will be new and fresh 

There is no reality in which Kanye beats drake head to head on the charts.

1 hour ago, Chemical X. said:

it just doesn’t FEEL like he’s releasing in Friday, you know? I’ve witnessed every official Drake release including Thank Me Later. not as a member of the GP but a stan/fan. I don’t believe it’s coming this Friday whatsoever :rip: 

Agreed!! It would feel so anti-climatic If the album just dropped on Friday after 3 years of waiting :rip: Especially since this is his 6th album and we all know how special the number 6 is to him.. I really hope this is just a pump fake and he has a real rollout in the tuck.

47 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

Why would he do this? :rip: he can easily top kanye with streaming alone. 

In 2018 Drake was very clear about not wanting to drop on the same day as Kanye, I think it’s because he doesn’t want to have the conversation within the Hip-Hop community be about both of them, regardless of whether he outsells Ye, I’m sure Drake would rather have everyone only talking about him & his album.

1 hour ago, B-Rabbit said:

Supposedly Kanye just turned his album into streaming services to be released tonight or tomorrow

I can’t imagine him not utilizing the full week if he’s so concerned about the charts.

42 minutes ago, legendofthetour said:

Agreed!! It would feel so anti-climatic If the album just dropped on Friday after 3 years of waiting :rip: Especially since this is his 6th album and we all know how special the number 6 is to him.. I really hope this is just a pump fake and he has a real rollout in the tuck.

Now that you mention his favorite symbols/numbers, and October release makes perfect sense.

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Excited for the Mariah feature 

:chick2: What? Is she on the record?

Edited by Delusional

• #FreeBritney Activist
5 minutes ago, Delusional said:

:chick2: What? Is she on the record?

Manifesting

Apparently he has 2-3 music videos all filmed for this album and is still filming videos

55 minutes ago, legendofthetour said:

Apparently he has 2-3 music videos all filmed for this album and is still filming videos

hoping for bops

6 hours ago, Chemical X. said:

Now I fully don’t expect this to come before the Grammy deadline. We’ll see. 

Isn’t the album allegedly dropping 9/3

On 8/27/2021 at 5:29 PM, Asparagus Spears said:

Kanye has strung his fans along for weeks almost months now and it looks so unprofessional.

You know Drake did the same thing? :rip:

Lead Single dropped August 2020

-Silence-

Announced album set for January 2021

-Silence- 

:skull:

1 hour ago, Devin said:

Isn’t the album allegedly dropping 9/3

I don’t believe that at all, tbh.

5 minutes ago, Chemical X. said:

I don’t believe that at all, tbh.

Guess we will see then. :michael:

I don’t believe the alleged release date yet. He needs to do some sort of confirmation on Instagram this week as a hint.