Jump to content

LISA - 'LALISA'


Bxtch
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • MonsterNavy

    143

  • WeFoundWill

    345

  • MardinBeksloy

    127

  • Lalisa

    376

Imma need Lalegend to have 2 mvs too like rosana or else

 

jk I have a feeling its only gonna be 1 mv but its good. As long as we get more than 1 song. Lbr ygly gave rosanna 2 mvs because the poor girl was supposed to debut in 2019 then 2020 and she debuted 2021 :skull: Gone was also recorded 3 years ago according to rose

 

Maybe we'll get 2 mvs afterall because of the DJ snake collab so whatever

 

anyways LALISA AHHHH

 

FVzXNWu.gif

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

Imma need Lalegend to have 2 mvs too like rosana or else

 

jk I have a feeling its only gonna be 1 mv but its good. As long as we get more than 1 song. Lbr ygly gave rosanna 2 mvs because the poor girl was supposed to debut in 2019 then 2020 and she debuted 2021 :skull: Gone was also recorded 3 years ago according to rose

 

Maybe we'll get 2 mvs afterall because of the DJ snake collab so whatever

 

anyways LALISA AHHHH

 

FVzXNWu.gif

 

Wait so the DJ snake collab is another project aside from this? Ughh we’re getting fed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Wait so the DJ snake collab is another project aside from this? Ughh we’re getting fed

We dont know yet. Maybe its the bside for this maybe its a different release. But its def coming according to snake

 

FVzXNWu.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Wait so the DJ snake collab is another project aside from this? Ughh we’re getting fed

 

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

We dont know yet. Maybe its the bside for this maybe its a different release. But its def coming according to snake

 

FVzXNWu.gif

The snake collab is for his own project. Will probably be out Oct since he released Taki Taki then as well (and it still smashed despite missing summer :eli:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Moon said:

 

The snake collab is for his own project. Will probably be out Oct since he released Taki Taki then as well (and it still smashed despite missing summer :eli:)

3 lisa songs then WE EATIN

 

FVzXNWu.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Pre order links tomorrow? :duca: 

For Rosé they posted in the same day:duca:

 

Poster album title : March 4th 12am kst

Pre-order links : March 4th 2pm kst (they were posting about Ikon digital single during Rosé teasers so maybe that's why)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

For Rosé they posted in the same day:duca:

 

Poster album title : March 4th 12am kst

Pre-order links : March 4th 2pm kst (they were posting about Ikon digital single during Rosé teasers so maybe that's why)

My bank account isnt ready but we're still buying for the Legend and the K-Pop event of the year

 

FVzXNWu.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist

YAASS, LISA AKA BRITNEY OF BLACKPINK SOLO DEBUT :jonny6:

 

The way I win back to back these 2 months :wanda:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Wait so the DJ snake collab is another project aside from this? Ughh we’re getting fed

 

35 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

We dont know yet. Maybe its the bside for this maybe its a different release. But its def coming according to snake

 

FVzXNWu.gif

The DJ Snake song is separate from her solo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It could also be a single song and ‚Äúalbum‚Ä̬†comes from the physical albums that they will release.¬†:rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

 

 

wondering what they‚Äėll come up with for Jisoo :rip:¬†inb4 Turtle Rabbit

 

SOOYAAA :eli: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

 

 

wondering what they‚Äėll come up with for Jisoo :rip:¬†inb4 Turtle Rabbit

Jennie: SOLO

Rosé: -R-

Lisa: LALISA

Jisoo: -ÍĻÄžßÄžąė-

 

FVzXNWu.gif

Edited by MonsterNavy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I want full English with a Thai rap portion :alexz:

Edited by thedeathbymusic
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...