Jump to content

LISA - 'LALISA'


Bxtch
 Share

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, M-P-B said:

I feel like we could have stayed in the previous thread and just change the title  :rip: 

Yes, would have been better

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • MonsterNavy

    143

  • WeFoundWill

    345

  • MardinBeksloy

    127

  • Lalisa

    376

3 minutes ago, Tangane said:

So there's actually gonna be an ALBUM? :flame:

The wording on the poster is strange: "SINGLE ALBUM TEASER"? Why not say "SOLO"?

How many songs can we expect from her? It's not gonna be 10 songs for sure...

 

I think that's the BP girl that I liked the most. Can't wait for the video/choreo :wanda::wanda:

:bibliahh:

 

girl, single album as single + b-side. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Tangane said:

So there's actually gonna be an ALBUM? :flame:

The wording on the poster is strange: "SINGLE ALBUM TEASER"? Why not say "SOLO"?

How many songs can we expect from her? It's not gonna be 10 songs for sure...

 

I think that's the BP girl that I liked the most. Can't wait for the video/choreo :wanda::wanda:

it's two songs max  :rip:  Rosé's R was also a "single album" 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not the new thread having 3 pages already!!

 

A MOMENT. AN ICON. LALISA IS COMING FOR US !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Axel. said:

:bibliahh:

 

girl, single album as single + b-side. 

 

2 minutes ago, M-P-B said:

it's two songs max  :rip:  Rosé's R was also a "single album" 

The shaming ends here. :eli:

 

Gosh... All these terms...

EP, Single Album, Mini-album, Mixtape... It's hard to keep up!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If she has 2 songs then she better have 2 MV as well or at least a dance video for the 2nd song!

 

Perhaps a Lilidance for her 2nd song because the LLD hiatus has been longer than usual :gaycat1:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Burqa said:

many people here know nothing about kpop and it shows :rip:

well at least they know who Lisa is :deadbanana2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Moon said:

If she has 2 songs then she better have 2 MV as well or at least a dance video for the 2nd song!

 

Perhaps a Lilidance for her 2nd song because the LLD hiatus has been longer than usual :gaycat1:

even Gone had a video so I don’t see why they wouldn’t give Lisa a second video, but it’s YGE we’re talking about 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

 

Blinks/Lilies goals :

Youtube 40-50M views

Spotify : 5M unfiltered/2M filtered

 

I feel like she will do more. 60M YT / 7M Spotify. She is HUGE in Southeast Asia and South Asia. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Burqa said:

even Gone had a video so I don’t see why they wouldn’t give Lisa a second video, but it’s YGE we’re talking about 

She DID film 2 videos but some of us think that second MV is for her DJ Snake collab... but yeah hoping for a visual album as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Burqa said:

even Gone had a video so I don’t see why they wouldn’t give Lisa a second video, but it’s YGE we’re talking about 

Gone was a gift for the fans 

 

but I feel like miss Lisa will at least have a cute lilifilm ready for the bside

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Inb4 it’s a ballad. :lakitu:

???? :rip: she would never

 

Jisoo will serve My Heart Will Go On

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...