THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

Sabrina Carpenter - “Skinny Dipping”

dangerousalex

Well this was disappointing :katie: The Julia Michaels'd style doesn't work here imo. It's weird majority of her discography is pop excellence but since she signed to Island it seems like a decline. Skin is cute but if that and Skinny Dipping are the general sound of her album idk how I'll feel..

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LikeAChampion

• Khamis

• Ampersand13

• Samsom

I. Love. This. Listened on repeat today. The only thing i don't love is the mention of her sister's name. I feel like it takes you out of the emotion. 

the verses are objectively bad jgdfgjkha but once you get used to them it's actually a nice song, the chorus is lovely

On second listen I enjoy it a bit more with headphones, but this isn’t a song I’ll keep coming back to especially if it appears to have no hope as a hit within the next few weeks. 

19 hours ago, mlaredoperez said:

Her recent outputs have been garbage... She's trying to mimic Olivia si bad....

:lmao:

I LOVE this song. I like her chill vibe altogether. I have come to accept with her that not every artist needs to be number 1 everywhere to be successful. I got a feeling she's ok with making songs like this too. This is beautiful. Was anyone else reminded of Can't Blame a Girl... with the music video?

Yeah, I am really enjoying this song, but I don’t think it was the right choice per se. Like, it doesn’t scream hit potential like Thumbs, Why, Almost Love, and even In My Bed did. That being said, I’m just happy to have another new song from her. Hoping she can get her album released soon 

11 hours ago, hotfire2012 said:

the instrumental sounds a bit familiar

I doubt you would know this but it’s almost exactly like this. 

16 hours ago, Angelo said:

Oh wow is this flopping? 

No radio release, no playlisting, no promo just her fans buying/streaming. 

This seems like a buzz single for the first single that I assume is the song that played during the end of the MV