Levitating breaks all-time record.

State of Grace.

liberalmusiclover
11 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

Mega smash, genuinely shocked about how massive this song has been. :clap3:

Genuine question, why hasn't Dua said anything about the DaBaby controversy when she's the one giving him his biggest hit so far.

Miss Dua denounced him the next day. 

Screen-Shot-2021-07-27-at-2.11.31-PM.png

hjhgfd.thumb.gif.f0748462fe1c40b4fe413fb

1 minute ago, liberalmusiclover said:

Miss Dua denounced him the next day. 

Screen-Shot-2021-07-27-at-2.11.31-PM.png

Oh cute, I'd wait for her to remove the DaBaby version, but they kinda snapped there so it makes sense.

So deserved. If only DaBaby wasn’t on it. She should remix with Doja or Megan as a replacement just for the fans.

Some of u either got bad Covid head or on a different planet (both likely possible!)lol

Dua didn't just *promptly 'speak out' she (& her team) but esp Dua HERSELF crushed/flushed him. 

Who ever said L was directly behind Butter? Lol. Not me or... anyone else here?

Old infamous news (now not so much who she was behind) but WHO blatantly & surgically w/out shame fvcked her over. 

liberalmusiclover
1 minute ago, greento said:

So deserved. If only DaBaby wasn’t on it. She should remix with Doja or Megan as a replacement just for the fans.

Or you could just listen to the original (superior and solo) version, which is dominant on radio now, and on Apple Music playlists. 

Don't at all count on BB doing it lol but hopefully her *team get all over this asap.

They should be super vocal boasting (like almost ALL her contemporaries would be doing this 2nd) about breaking the record & leads to yet more buzz/hype & a 24th wind!

I know...highly unlikely she catches Circles but every extra week in the Top 10 is icing/insulation to hold onto the record! 

Verry hard (ESP for females) to get this many weeks in the top 10. Actually, waay easier to get a front loaded disposable #1! 

Dua is making history y'all.

:jonny:

The fact that this song ends up bigger than Don't Start now too

Truly deserves!

would have been perfect if it was also a #1 (and her FIRST at that) but it is what it is. It is breaking records left and right! congrats Dua!

9 hours ago, Caesar said:

”without ever hitting #1” this specific ass achievement 

It's pretty notable considering it's stronger than most #1s. It's also tied for the 3rd longest run in the top 10, not really a specific achievement either.

As it should, a record breaking SMASH

15 hours ago, Caesar said:

”without ever hitting #1” this specific ass achievement 

would female top 10 record be better then? i'm thinking the "without hitting #1" is a bit too much :rip:

2 hours ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

would female top 10 record be better then? i'm thinking the "without hitting #1" is a bit too much :rip:

I think you guys need to read again: 

It's the longest running female top 10 on Billboard, and also the longest running top 10 hit without hitting #1 ever. She's only behind Circles and Blinding Lights, both of which hit #1 on the H100.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.