Jump to content

Ellie Goulding: “on the way… #EG5”


JDC
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Joesuxx

    20

  • Supervillain

    15

  • Delirious

    46

  • Cqmerqn

    32

Just now, Popboi. said:

Lead in October and album mid 2023 sounds about right :duca: :deadbanana4:

:rip:
 

How exciting!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sam.teas said:

wait what… really? :rip:

Nah, that’s just how it was with the last album :deadbanana2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Popboi. said:

Nah, that’s just how it was with the last album :deadbanana2:

oh well… watch her doing the same and k word us :next:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

She is coming with an insane material, y’all aren’t ready :jonnycat: 

OMFG :wanda:

hoping for the lead to come soon (like september) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator

Haven’t the insiders spilled the lead is coming sometime this year?  And it’s a return to dance music? :jonnycat:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She posted a tik tok with a snippet and it gives me Dua Lipa vibes !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hopefully it will sound more like Delirium and less like Brightest Blue.

 

K bye for now, Sunshine. <3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, FallingFromCloud9 said:

She posted a tik tok with a snippet and it gives me Dua Lipa vibes !

How can it give you Dua vibes when Dua doesn’t have a unique vibe or anything characteristic? :rip:

 

K bye for now, Sunshine. <3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

^^ That "K bye for now, Sunshine. <3" stuff is so ****ing cringe and corny :rip: Every thread and post chile

 

OT: :jonny5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wasn't expecting her next album so quickly. Brightest Blue was really good

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, jpow said:

Haven’t the insiders spilled the lead is coming sometime this year?  And it’s a return to dance music? :jonnycat:

Yeah, it's extremely polished electro pop. Huge anthems. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator
51 minutes ago, FallingFromCloud9 said:

She posted a tik tok with a snippet and it gives me Dua Lipa vibes !

WAIT it sounds so good :jonny4:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

She is coming with an insane material, y’all aren’t ready :jonnycat: 

woah i am hoping she could go big again 🥺

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, St. Francis said:

^^ That "K bye for now, Sunshine. <3" stuff is so ****ing cringe and corny :rip: Every thread and post chile

 

OT: :jonny5:

agreed. 

 

OT: cannot wait for new Ellie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All this hype makes me wanna book tickets for her tour :jonny5:

 

Maybe a lead/droplet will drop before then? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...