Little Boots - "Silver Balloons"

bestfiction

• #FreeBritney Activist

Just saw it!

I'm so happy! If I like it, I may subscribe to her Patreon (can someone tell me if the exclusive songs are good?)

YESSS!!! :jonny5:

All the albums are 10/10, I'm ready for another one, queen!

She also added various 'disco' hashtags to the post so I assume we'll get a disco monster from her. I remember she said in 2019 that she wanted to do a disco record tho

• 3 weeks later...

What an incredible start of the new era. The fact that her new album is also ABBA-inspired...  :jonny5: 

And the fact that such legends as ABBA let artists as LB share a stage and work together. Victoria won  

I’m  hoping that her getting to work with her biggest hero’s and TRUE legends ABBA will have a significant influence on this album! Give us that disco\europop bop Little Boots!

A real return to DIY pop-roots as 'Hands' and Goldfrapp vibes... :jonny5: WE WON.

Give us Crescendo 2.0 queen!

–ė–∑–ĺ–Ī—Ä–į–∂–Ķ–Ĺ–ł–ĶE_VM9N6XsAkP4zZ?format=jpg&name=medium

32 minutes ago, AlexLockhart said:

A real return to DIY pop-roots as 'Hands' and Goldfrapp vibes... :jonny5: WE WON.

Give us Crescendo 2.0 queen!

–ė–∑–ĺ–Ī—Ä–į–∂–Ķ–Ĺ–ł–ĶE_VM9N6XsAkP4zZ?format=jpg&name=medium

A dream literally a dream

It's rather lacking when it comes to energy; i'm not saying it needs to be a banger with a high bpm it just feels lifeless the lyrics, the vocal delivery, even the production seems bored and almost a bit like she is just going through the motions. 

hopefully it grows more or makes more sense in the album. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, izzyinsane said:

The lyrics are a little cheesy but it's catchy and sounds amazing with earbuds. :jamming:

IKR!

Maybe it's a little too long. I feel like a 3:30-45 would be perfect because less repetitive 

sorry this is bad and disappointing her vocals are extremely grating

Hands still remains in my top 10 albums of all time tho :thing: 

√ó
√ó