Jump to content

Vanishing Letters 9 | WINNER REVEALED (p.187)| #WinterComing


Overprotected
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Kavish

    322

  • ughgabriel

    409

  • Dessy

    288

  • Overprotected

    269

congrats queen alena you served in another finale :heart2:

and wow gabe you came back with a vengeance and snatched the crown! congrats legend! :heart2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ALENA IS A LEGEND AND SHE DESERVES THE WORLD I DONT KNOW A BETTER PERSON 🥺 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Overprotected said:

2ND PLACE AND RUNNER UP OF VANISHING LETTERS IS...

  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Between @ughgabriel and @Alena

  Hide contents

@Alena

 

FINAL AVERAGE: 3.198

 

CONGRATS QUEEN!! You snapped and stomped throughout the competition :praise: tysm for playing :heart2: and... see you next season... :fewpoints:

 

 

 

 

Congrats to my beautiful bestie @Alena you did so amazing! :WAP:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dessy Spiced Latte said:

Whew Alena pulling through this far :chick3:

 

Just now, Not Like The Movies said:

congrats queen alena you served in another finale :heart2:

and wow gabe you came back with a vengeance and snatched the crown! congrats legend! :heart2:

 

Just now, ughgabriel said:

ALENA IS A LEGEND AND SHE DESERVES THE WORLD I DONT KNOW A BETTER PERSON 🥺 

 

Just now, CBC said:

Congrats to my beautiful bestie @Alena you did so amazing! :WAP:

 

Just now, Element said:

WE LOVE ALENA

ily all so much <3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And finally...

 

THE WINNER OF

VANISHING LETTERS 9

Spoiler

@ughgabriel

 

FINAL AVERAGE: 2.963

 

OMGGGGG KING CONGRATULATIONS :heart: This is so well deserved you've been an amazing player and you proved wrong everyone who counted you out after going OUT with that go gos song :jonnycat:

 

NOW PRANCE MY QUEEN!

DAAN8yB.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

THANK YOU SO MUCH :heart: i really appreciate everyone involved in this game and yall did amazing, judges and contestants 🥺 thank you for this <3

 

ZELDA SENDER WON :cherry123:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Kavish said:

Congrats @ughgabriel :party:  I am so glad I got to know you through this game, and I enjoyed seeing your Doge transformation each round.  

it was my pleasure 🥺

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@ughgabriel CONGRATULATIONS!!!! so proud of you for absolutely dominating after the comeback :jonny6: goulddiggers and comeback winners snatching the crown in both ASC and VL AHHHH. Period. Your enthusiasm and passion for this game has been so joyous to watch tbh like i actually haven't seen someone GENUINELY enjoy a game in a long time. It makes me so so so happy that you won this! I'm also so glad our stories were intertwined a bit with our little win/bottom moments. A cool little anecdote for me. Your finale choices were excellent (seeing as i tried to grab 2 of them but you already took them i guess great minds think alike). You should be so proud of your run! This game is not easy and you really excelled. Great job king!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Alena's dominance throughout the game was about unmatched. 

 

And of course,  @ughgabrielcontuining the comeback winning story was poetic. Glad to have some impact on that. Cheers to another good vl season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@ughgabrielCONGRATULATIONS!!! I thought you were ****ing doomed when you took illegal drugs instead of focusing on sending in your slay for the comeback round, but you proved me wrong and then some :jonny: absolutely legendary behavior

 

The other finalists did amazing, too! And thank you to everyone else for playing + thank you to the judges and @Overprotected

 

4wkFkH8.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Tom Vercetti said:

@Alena's dominance throughout the game was about unmatched. 

 

And of course,  @ughgabrielcontuining the comeback winning story was poetic. Glad to have some impact on that. Cheers to another good vl season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Element said:

@ughgabriel CONGRATULATIONS!!!! so proud of you for absolutely dominating after the comeback :jonny6: goulddiggers and comeback winners snatching the crown in both ASC and VL AHHHH. Period. Your enthusiasm and passion for this game has been so joyous to watch tbh like i actually haven't seen someone GENUINELY enjoy a game in a long time. It makes me so so so happy that you won this! I'm also so glad our stories were intertwined a bit with our little win/bottom moments. A cool little anecdote for me. Your finale choices were excellent (seeing as i tried to grab 2 of them but you already took them i guess great minds think alike). You should be so proud of your run! This game is not easy and you really excelled. Great job king!

thank you so much king 🥺 i really thought you were going to take it after the critiques but its been a pleasure getting to know you better through this experience <3 gouldiggers sweeping :heart:

 

2 minutes ago, Tom Vercetti said:

@Alena's dominance throughout the game was about unmatched. 

 

And of course,  @ughgabrielcontuining the comeback winning story was poetic. Glad to have some impact on that. Cheers to another good vl season. 

thank you so much, king, i seriously couldnt have done this without you!! i really mean it <3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, clue said:

@ughgabrielCONGRATULATIONS!!! I thought you were ****ing doomed when you took illegal drugs instead of focusing on sending in your slay for the comeback round, but you proved me wrong and then some :jonny: absolutely legendary behavior

 

The other finalists did amazing, too! And thank you to everyone else for playing + thank you to the judges and @Overprotected

 

4wkFkH8.gif

thank you so much legend!! to think that i sent sean paul and a zelda song during the most important rounds of my run :summer:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

And finally...

 

THE WINNER OF

VANISHING LETTERS 9

  Reveal hidden contents

@ughgabriel

 

FINAL AVERAGE: 2.963

 

OMGGGGG KING CONGRATULATIONS :heart: This is so well deserved you've been an amazing player and you proved wrong everyone who counted you out after going OUT with that go gos song :jonnycat:

 

NOW PRANCE MY QUEEN!

DAAN8yB.jpg

CONGRATS KING @ughgabriel

LET'S STREAM AOTY TO CELEBRATE 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...