Little Mix - ‘Between Us’

CrisPop

6 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

I also got word why Jesy REALLY left the band and she's nasty :deadbanana4: that's all I'm gonna say

The people need to know. Spill. :alexz2:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shy Boy

• shark_heather

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

1 hour ago, Sergiov said:

I read it’s 5 NEW tracks. 

Where

Greatest Hits, 3 filmed videos before they got pregnant, not their last project, Jade did sign solo deal aiming to be the "next Kylie Minogue"

Source …

I also got word why Jesy REALLY left the band and she's nasty :deadbanana4: that's all I'm gonna say

Well … source and … what?

There’s a video, apparently, for something…

(from an actual reliable source on Buzzjack btw, ddd)

16 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

Can we please not say **** like this without factually backing it up. It's not going to help.

Can all these nobodies claiming to be insiders just exit the threads already, we haven't had you in the LM threads proclaiming "insider" knowledge before so why are you here now?

The best pop girl group of the decade is about to deliver another bop I fear. :fan:

EDIT: OMG Jade going solo?! YAS this is the news I needed to hear. :jonny:My fave is gonna have a successful solo UK pop era in her yet!

20 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

Lets not do this sis. Not saying you're wrong or your sources are fake but posting this doesn't really help anyone. 

Whatever happened will come to light eventually and we all know something sour happened due to the lack of interaction. 

20 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

translation: "Please, give me attention, I need attention so bad!"

like, what is the point of even writing a post like this?  :rip:  

The original source of the “last Little Mix release” backtracked :toofunny2:  It was only an educated guess based on it being a GH, no one could manage that information unless the label will openly share that information for advertisement.

4 hours ago, M-P-B said:

translation: "Please, give me attention, I need attention so bad!"

like, what is the point of even writing a post like this?  :rip:  

The point would be to point out that she lied, I don't need your attention and I can't disclose details to you because I don't want the person who told me everything to lose their job

On 8/16/2021 at 5:19 PM, #Beautiful said:

PM the tea. 

Edited by rosesbloom

I also thought that they might tour stadiums during summer like they did once. But now that 2/3 of the yes moms that's probably out of question. 

I heard they may release a Greatest Hits, if they do it will sell so much here since they are so iconic in the UK. It may chart into 2022 I fear.

31 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

I heard they may release a Greatest Hits, if they do it will sell so much here since they are so iconic in the UK. It may chart into 2022 I fear.

Miss Gwen you are serving with your iconic Nicola Roberts avi! Serve it sis!

From jsweetxe on Buzzjack:

i'm hearing there's a greatest hits with a decent amount of new songs included 

2 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

From jsweetxe on Buzzjack:

They appeared to hint at 5 new songs! Seems like a lot though for a GH.

Edited by The Slayer

1 minute ago, The Slayer said:

They appeared to hint at 5 new songs! Seems like a lot though for a GH.

Girls Aloud released 4 new songs for their ‘Ten’ album so I suppose it’s not out of the question. 

I really hope they serve us 5 killer tracks tho. I don’t want any filler nonsense ruining their Greatest Hits ddd

6 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Girls Aloud released 4 new songs for their ‘Ten’ album so I suppose it’s not out of the question. 

I really hope they serve us 5 killer tracks tho. I don’t want any filler nonsense ruining their Greatest Hits ddd

Oh wow I didn't know GA did that!

I know what you mean, I want smashes! Was kinda only expecting one new song and the rest being left for a future LM7!

6 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Oh wow I didn't know GA did that!

I know what you mean, I want smashes! Was kinda only expecting one new song and the rest being left for a future LM7!

Only two of them were good tho ddddd

& as much as a nice little gift to the fans a sentimental “we’re together forever” cheese fest mid tempo will be, I really hope they’ve also recorded what they do best (i.e. more Sweet Melody level songs) and release a proper pop banger as the single.

Here for a Greatest Hits + EP w/ new songs concept. 

Hopefully the CxH collab is one of the new songs :duca:

Edited by Shy Boy

Slightly off topic, but posting it here because I don’t think it quite warrants it’s own thread:

Grace from Clean Bandit spoke to Perrie about a different song to the one she spoke to Jade about last year. So, this collab could still be on the cards although nothing has been recorded yet.

Also:

Jax Jones seems like he wants to collaborate with the girls, too. I don’t think they’ve spoken tho by the sounds of it.

So, it very much feels like the girls are still planning on recording new material together as a group behind this Greatest Hits album. Plus the countless interviews the girls have done where they’ve said they’ll be pursuing solo projects alongside their group commitments. Hopefully that’ll put our minds at ease about this being their “last album”

(We’ll just probably get longer breaks between eras and maybe droplets here and there)

56 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Only two of them were good tho ddddd

Beautiful Because You Love Me, On The Metro, and Something New were all A1. Love that the most ridiculed member of the group (Nicola Roberts) did the most writing. 

2 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Beautiful Because You Love Me, On The Metro, and Something New were all A1. Love that the most ridiculed member of the group (Nicola Roberts) did the most writing. 

Not the standing over the basin song, sis :biblio:

I am more than here for Little Mix to have their very own ‘On The Metro’ moment tho