Little Mix - ‘Between Us’

CrisPop

12 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

I love the song, I just didn’t necessarily

consider it quite as irreplaceable as some of the other singles in terms of UK appeal. I wouldn’t doubt that it will be on the GH album.

It's their 6th best selling single in UK after SOTME, Black Magic, Touch, Power and Secret Love Song. It's pretty irreplaceable tbh.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Popboi.

• tbhmatt

• WERKER

• The Slayer

I would have really enjoyed hearing a new album as a trio. It’d be a bit sad for them to just finish up with a greatest hits and call it a day. If a greatest hits is released now I don’t see them getting together to make more music. They say they will but it won’t happen for a long time… until at least Jesy decides she wants back in…

59 minutes ago, King Of My Heart said:

wait so this release could boost their singles which means they have a few uk certifications incoming:

2x plat for reggaeton lento

plat for break up song

plat for cannonball

4x plat for glory days :jonny4:

and possibly hair and wings will finally hit the 1 million mark. :jonny4:

Those 4 certifications are definitely happening before year end. Cannonball is going to take ages, Wings will reach a million way before that, maybe Hair and even No More Sad Songs, Sweet Melody and Heartbreak Anthem too :deadbanana:

Heartbreak Anthem is about to reach Gold and Confetti (single) will in a couple months or so.

I am SO excited for new Little Mix, even though Confetti deserved more than it got, much like LM5. The new logo is amazing.

Love the idea of a Greatest Hits release, but it damn well better not be the final thing they release. They're currently smashing like they haven't done in a long time, why would they waste that success and momentum?

For me this would be the best outcome tracklist wise

STANDARD

Spoiler

01. Cannonball

02. Wings

03. DNA

04. Move

05. Word Up

06. Salute

07. Black Magic

08. Secret Love Song (feat. Jason Derulo)

09. Shout Out To My Ex

10. Touch

11. Power (feat. Stormzy)

12. Reggaetón Lento (Remix) (with CNCO)

13. Woman Like Me (feat. Nicki Minaj)

14. Bounce Back

15. Break Up Song

16. Sweet Melody

17. Confetti (feat. Saweeti)

18. Heartbreak Anthem (with Galantis & David Guetta)

19. New Song

20. New Song

DELUXE - FAN EDITION - DISC II

Spoiler

01. How Ya Doing (feat. Missy Elliot)

02. Change Your Life

03. Little Me

04. Love Me Like You

05. Hair (feat. Sean Paul)

06. Secret Love Song pt. II

07. No More Sad Songs (feat. Machine Gun Kelly)

08. Only You (with Cheat Codes)

09. Think About Us (feat. Ty Dolla Sign)

10. Holiday

11. No Time For Tears (with Nathan Dawe)

12. Uh Oh (with Anne Marie)

13. Dreaming Together (with FLOWER)

14. Strip

15. Wasabi

16. Love Me Or Leave Me

17. Oops (feat. Charlie Puth)

18. Confetti (Acoustic)

19. One I've Been Missing

20. Newly recorded Holiday/Xmas Song as Trio bonus

NOTES

Spoiler
  • I know they hate Oops, but it's Gold, so for a special edition, it seems a good addition.
  • I also added songs like Strip and Wasabi to the Deluxe for my fantasy tracklist, since both have videos and are fan favs
  • I didn't included More Than Words, it is one of my all time favs but yeah
  • Also I know Is Your Love Enough ended at like #47 if I look at wiki, but I rather saw Confetti acoustic as trio be included
  • I know the tracklisting is messy of the Deluxe but that also could be arranged more chronological

Edited by J-esper

19 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Love the idea of a Greatest Hits release, but it damn well better not be the final thing they release. They're currently smashing like they haven't done in a long time, why would they waste that success and momentum?

why is this thought in your mind when they clearly have stated they are gonna continue...not only that but they have a tour and they have been writing new music?

I don't think they even would have done so much effort this year as trio would they already planned this to be their last release. They still seem to have a lot of joy in being together and eager enough to continue.

34 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

WoW , so the single is coming this week 

I wonder if the 10 years / new song will get an extra push from UK radio - the way the 1D 10 year anniversary was ( i remember it was all over Capital radio ) 

35 minutes ago, J Legend X said:

why is this thought in your mind when they clearly have stated they are gonna continue...not only that but they have a tour and they have been writing new music?

Because people are saying in this thread that they have "insider" information that this is their final release. I don't want that to be true and also find it strange, because of those exact reasons you've stated.

I don't think this will be their last release, but they will definitely have longer gap between albums tho since two of them are mothers now

• #FreeBritney Activist

LOL the girls arent going anywhere anytime soon.

Every year the same story lol 

Mark my words , if everything goes well with Covid the girls are touring in first half of 2022 for Confetti,  then the 1st single of LM7 will drop before Summer , LM7 will drop in Q4 , they will tour LM7 in early 2023 and then they will take a couple of years break to give birth again 

4 hours ago, Popboi. said:

The source that started the Twitter rumor is very reliable though :biblionny:

What are the evidences, again? Just to understand better. Never seen that source before so … 

Spoiler

And I don’t want it to be true

A few months back, celebrating their first decade as a trio would've felt weird but now I'm just excited for them and how they had these droplets smashing. Can't wait for the two new songs! :heart:

2 hours ago, Fitzswiftie said:

Literally

OxgI8o3.jpg

This really makes me cackle every time I see it :bibliahh:

Little Mix + Tulisa really proved the haters wrong huh

2 hours ago, Fitzswiftie said:

Literally

OxgI8o3.jpg

Their X-factor stylists needed to be sacked :deadbanana2:

• #FreeBritney Activist

Kinda odd for a GH album in the streaming era but perched for the new song :WAP: