THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

Little Mix - ‘Between Us’

CrisPop

4 hours ago, WERKER said:

This was my thoughts, I'd love them to keep going until their mid thirties, why stop when they've had their most successful year yet? :deadbanana4:

They should take notes from Girls Aloud, they went on hiatus during their most successful year and then their comeback made no noise cause it felt like a cash grab, rather than a comeback :deadbanana4: strike the iron while it's hot girls, it's not like they need to do promo anymore, just releasing something the fans want.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shy Boy

• shark_heather

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

No shade but that Sweet Love song really bombed hard in the UK :rip:  Maybe they're doing the right thing by taking a hiatus now

Edited by Protocol

4 hours ago, The Slayer said:

Also they really don't give me any vibes that they are going to stop any time soon, they clearly love being in Little Mix!

Good!

I don't get why the tradition has been for pop groups to have to announce their disbandment or hiatus. I want LM to stay active, build their legacy and take breaks like any other solo artist gets to do without question. 

2 minutes ago, Protocol said:

No shade but that Sweet Love song really bombed hard in the UK :rip:  Maybe they're doing the right thing by taking a hiatus now

Bomb (Sweet Bomb) might have flopped, but considering they just got 6 other hits in the past 12 months (Holiday, No Time for Tears, Sweet Melody, Confetti, Heartbreak Anthem, Kiss My)... :rip: it clearly wasn't of the GP liking.

They should never do solo careers imo. I doubt any of them will make any huge solo career and that's why they should stick as a group. Jessy was not smart enough to leave, although it might have been the constant pressure by labels etc. I wish they could go on their career as a girl group and if they want something solo, get featured on tracks instead. 

Am I the only one who thinks Love (Sweet Love) actually does pretty okay for the kind of song it is? I personally think the song is amazing, but for me it's not the kind of song the UK market including radio stands in line for to support out of nowhere. It is pretty much a song that probably would benefit from a nice promo scedule including performances here and there. I mean I doubt Bounce Back would have been the #10 either had it not gotten promo around the release.

7 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

They should never do solo careers imo. I doubt any of them will make any huge solo career and that's why they should stick as a group. Jessy was not smart enough to leave, although it might have been the constant pressure by labels etc. I wish they could go on their career as a girl group and if they want something solo, get featured on tracks instead. 

I think that they all are going to do solo projects next year after the tour, it's inevitable. I think Jade is going to do quite a few features, Leigh has her film and music as part of it's release so by the time the tour's over she might focus on other projects - presenting might be a good bet to fill some time she already has a contract with BBC from her documentary. Perrie has shown little to no interest about going solo, she loves being with the girls, she'll release disora (whatever it is) and probably be quite low on the radar for a while until the girls finish their hiatus.

I would love solo Perrie music if Jade and Leigh release musical content but I just can't imagine it.

Jade's full interview on Heart:

Jade confirmed 'Between Us' is the name of one of the tracks, I know some people were saying they thought it was called 'Us'.

The girls teasing lyrics to 'No'? I know Leigh shared this back in May.

Edited by The Slayer

2 hours ago, The Slayer said:

The girls teasing lyrics to 'No'? I know Leigh shared this back in May.

Leigh commended " Nothing comes between us "

These are the lyrics of Between Us 

5 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Leigh commended " Nothing comes between us "

These are the lyrics of Between Us 

Ooh interesting! I hope it's a big ballad, the snippet we got didn't really sound like a massive ballad but we'll see.

Ugh , i just want one massive hit in this era . But i have the feeling "No" wont do much either ... I see a Holiday kind of chart run 😥

Still wish Between Us was a proper album. I would love to see what a full length record would sound like. I think after this tour they’ll be done. For at least 8 - 10 years before their comeback 

1 hour ago, Asparagus Spears said:

Still wish Between Us was a proper album. I would love to see what a full length record would sound like. I think after this tour they’ll be done. For at least 8 - 10 years before their comeback 

I think they're testing the waters with the new tracks. Usually there's one or two new tracks for a Greatest Hits, but they gave us five.

7 hours ago, Asparagus Spears said:

They have not shown any sign they are disbanding, they have had their biggest year yet in term of charts and figures. I expect they’ll take a break after the tour to do solo ventures though. 

19 hours ago, FanOfPop said:

Around 515k.

how much has it been selling per week? if it's stable around 20k then we should be able to reach platinum in a month.

Because we're celebrating 10 years of Little Mix, check out this AMAZING megamix. I've found it on YouTube this morning and I was shook. It really captures the Little Mix I've been loving with a very powerful end.