THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

Little Mix - ‘Between Us’

CrisPop

35 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

I feel like she’s probably talking about the title track. 

Please be the song My Love Won't Let You Down was supposed to be - we need that BIG ballad.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shy Boy

• shark_heather

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

31 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Jade confirms they have indeed filmed another music video already for the next single

Hoping to god it's better than the last one, they looked stunning but we need at least more than one scene :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

Jade confirms they have indeed filmed another music video already for the next single

Happy this was confirmed again, seems like they do really want to at least try for a hit with the new material  on Between Us, and I’m here for it :jamming:

Jade was discussing videos they've pre-filmed and she said 'the girls are still pregnant in the next one...and the next one actually'.

So there's two more videos filmed?

1 hour ago, The Slayer said:

Jade was discussing videos they've pre-filmed and she said 'the girls are still pregnant in the next one...and the next one actually'.

Yes, that's what I get from the video as well!

Off topic, but how do you make these hq gifs? :jonny5: I need one of Jade.

Come on girlies, get something together. Throw some digital copies on your webstore, I'll do a Miss BTS and buy a couple hundred copies :flower:

31 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

RCA saw the midweeks and decided that maternity leave is OVER! Back to work it is, ladies! 

RCA really threatened to put Perrie back in the basement huh?

Excited to see all three and hear how Perrie & Leigh have been doing!

6 hours ago, The Slayer said:

Ugh i really dont like that 

That means another 2 videos of them moving their hands ... this is really not going where i thought it would . I hope the gurls will prove me wrong 

14 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Ugh i really dont like that 

That means another 2 videos of them moving their hands ... this is really not going where i thought it would . I hope the gurls will prove me wrong 

They were 7-8 months pregnant you can't expect them to be doing full blown choreo :deadbanana4:

9 minutes ago, WERKER said:

They were 7-8 months pregnant you can't expect them to be doing full blown choreo :deadbanana4:

Yeah i would prefer them to release a ballad or a Diamonds kind of song where Choreo is not needed 

We need to know what their longterm plan is for the song because.. we at least need a top 20 peak. :deadbanana4:

Although I'd prefer TAU to peak higher than this :deadbanana2:

Jade also almost spoiled while telling a story bc she was saying how she had to stand up for the girls on set about the long hours but basically said it was on set of a video that's not out yet.

Oooooo i love them so much

Is it just me or everytime you see them chit-chating you have a permanent smile on your face ? 

This chemistry they have , the sisterhood is out of this world 

Edited by shark_heather

That was so much fun! I loved seeing all three of them together! 

No real tea, just that there’s another video filmed (which we knew already) and that Lauren (who co wrote LSL) has another writing credit on one of the other new songs.

They are the sweetest :heart:

They didn't really answer anything new though. I think we won't see them out there properly until a month before tour (which is fair enough tbh).

It's sweet of Leigh to say they haven't done as much as they wanted, we understand Queen - enjoy your time off!

Also they really don't give me any vibes that they are going to stop any time soon, they clearly love being in Little Mix!

3 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Also they really don't give me any vibes that they are going to stop any time soon, they clearly love being in Little Mix!

This was my thoughts, I'd love them to keep going until their mid thirties, why stop when they've had their most successful year yet? :deadbanana4: