Little Mix - ‘Between Us’

CrisPop

14 minutes ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

There better be a big ballad, I don't want another My Love Won't Let You Down letdown of a song. We haven't got that big ballad in ages, which is where they shine the most.

I have a feeling we’re going to get one. I think they know how much their fans want a big power ballad in the vein of Secret Love Song :WAP:

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Popboi.

• tbhmatt

• WERKER

• The Slayer

6 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

I have a feeling we’re going to get one. I think they know how much their fans want a big power ballad in the vein of Secret Love Song :WAP:

Let’s hope so! That Leigh tweet needs to be refeering to a big ballad and not Between Us (song)

• #FreeBritney Activist
6 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Leigh said there was a song that she doesn't think the girls will be able to get through on tour!

So there must be a ballad, just hoping it's a good one!

Ugh yes another Secret Love Song would be AMAZING!

Just now, The Slayer said:

Leigh said there was a song that she doesn't think the girls will be able to get through on tour!

It just cannot be Between Us (song) … right?  it needs to be an SLS pt. II about them. We deserve a huge moment a la Good Enough - LMO - Turn Your Face

1 minute ago, Hustler said:

Let’s hope so! That Leigh tweet needs to be refeering to a big ballad and not Between Us (song)

1 minute ago, The Slayer said:

Lettuce pray they come through like we know they can :WAP: I have a positive feeling that these new tracks are going to be great though:jamming:

Just now, Ampersand13 said:

Lettuce pray they come through like we know they can :WAP: I have a positive feeling that these new tracks are going to be great though:jamming:

Me too! LSL was a good start for me but let’s hope they have some SM / Touch / SLS / NMSS in there!

• #FreeBritney Activist
Just now, Hustler said:

It just cannot be Between Us (song) … right?  it needs to be an SLS pt. II about them. We deserve a huge moment a la Good Enough - LMO - Turn Your Face

From the snippet we got it doesn't sound like Between Us is a big ballad, I agree exactly with what you said we need a big moment like SLS pt 2, GE, LMO, TYF!

GIVE US THE BALLAD WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR :jonny6:

As much as I LOVE The Cure, i'd love something bigger. Not here for another Told You So or My Love Won't Let You Down (I like both) 

2 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

From the snippet we got it doesn't sound like Between Us is a big ballad, I agree exactly with what you said we need a big moment like SLS pt 2, GE, LMO, TYF!

As much as I LOVE The Cure, i'd love something bigger. Not here for another Told You So or My Love Won't Let You Down (I like both) 

I re-listened to TYF a couple weeks ago and I was blown away once again by the build-up and the lyrics. It’s like we went downhill on that side lol but I do think they exactly know we wanted this. They listened to us when we complained for a choreo video and we got SM … I just need them to pour their souls. Now THAT could actually make a big moment with winter season coming by album’s release.

I’ve grown to like The Cure quite a lot. It gets me in a bit emotional mood, but as you said it’s far from their biggest moment.

”Good Enough” live stays as one of their biggest moments live and since Pez said they might have to pull medleys … imagine a middle section in the tour opening with a new ballad, then Turn Your Face - Love Me Or Leave Me - Good Enough medley and then closing with SLS pt. II . :jonny4: 

19 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Little Me 2.0 is coming!!

:jonny5: :eli:

3 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

I think they know how much their fans want a big power ballad in the vein of Secret Love Song  :WAP:

3 hours ago, The Slayer said:

Towers, I need another Towers :'(

Edited by LovaticSwiftie

• #FreeBritney Activist

Ugh I just cannot wait to see them on tour next year, I just watched this for these for the first time in ages :jonny6:

Spoiler

All incredible performers but jesus Jesy absolutely ATE it up.

What girl group does it like Little Mix?! NONE.

Going to be really interesting to hear the other girls take their parts. Excited to see them 3 slay and hopefully Jesy will do some stuff too where I can see her live.

Edited by The Slayer

Off topic (again - sorry) but do you remember when Perrie & Leigh teased something that they said was going to be one of the best things they’ve done in their career, and Perrie then revealed it was a collab that wasn’t happening anymore…

Do y’all think that maybe they were asked to be on Elton John’s collaboration album? It’s not out of the question, Elton is a fan of them & has acknowledged them a few times. He recorded the album over the course of lockdown too so the timing would be about right.

Anyways, that’s just me speculating. Not that it matters, but it’ll forever annoy me that we’ll probably never know what that collab was and why they were so excited about it.

1 hour ago, tbhmatt said:

Off topic (again - sorry) but do you remember when Perrie & Leigh teased something that they said was going to be one of the best things they’ve done in their career, and Perrie then revealed it was a collab that wasn’t happening anymore…

Do y’all think that maybe they were asked to be on Elton John’s collaboration album? It’s not out of the question, Elton is a fan of them & has acknowledged them a few times. He recorded the album over the course of lockdown too so the timing would be about right.

Anyways, that’s just me speculating. Not that it matters, but it’ll forever annoy me that we’ll probably never know what that collab was and why they were so excited about it.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if that was the case, or even if it wasn’t what they were referring to that it could have at least been entertained. Maybe the scheduling was just too much given the pregnancies, but I hope one day they get to collaborate with more artists of that generation

3 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

I was just thinking this the other day! It definitely makes sense

22 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRuSPKyN/

Off topic.. but not ‘Hair’ of all songs being the latest Little Mix track to get the Tik Tok treatment :rip: We truly lost today 

At least they still have a presence in SE Asia!

On 9/11/2021 at 8:43 PM, tbhmatt said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRuSPKyN/

Off topic.. but not ‘Hair’ of all songs being the latest Little Mix track to get the Tik Tok treatment :rip: We truly lost today 

Not this :toofunny2:

At least some songs are paying the bills I guess :gaycat6:

3 hours ago, The Slayer said:

Jade at Capital FM this morning to do promo

E_UWyDeXEAYCFws?format=jpg&name=large

E_UWNZoVEAASqvR?format=jpg&name=large

When you are at the office at 9 and have a hot date at 9:15 :jonny5: