Little Mix - ‘Between Us’

CrisPop

1 minute ago, rcksluke said:

Just heard from a source. final release. 2 new songs. 

Whaaaaaat? As in, this will be the last album they release before they disband? :eek:

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Popboi.

• tbhmatt

• WERKER

• The Slayer

14 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

I could see Power, Hair, Love Me Like You, Wasabi, and maybe Reggaeton Lento being left off. Also, not you snubbing the best single from Confetti Holiday :jamming:

Gurl , Your taste... :rip:

12 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Ddd wait not me forgetting No More Sad Songs… my favourite Little Mix song :toofunny2:

They could legit put 90% of their singles on this. 

It’s probably easier to list the singles they won’t/shouldn’t bother adding: 

Confetti f/ Saweetie

Cannonball 

They are both used on the anniversary story.  I believe both will make the cut 

3 minutes ago, WERKER said:

They better add Down N Dirty and You Gotta Not to the greatest hits!

The top 10's that got away :deadbanana4:

DnD is such a jam 

Just now, Daydream said:

Whaaaaaat? As in, this will be the last album they release before they disband? :eek:

yup. single out in sept. greatest hits out in nov. 

1. Cannonball 

2. Wings 

3. Move 

4. Salute 

5. Black Magic 

6. LMLY 

7. SLS

8. Shout out

9. Touch 

10. NMSS

11. Power 

12. Raggaeton Lento 

13. Woman Like Me 

14. BUS

15. Sweet Melody 

16. Confetti 

17. HBA

18. New song 

19. New song 

But i wish Cannonball won’t make it and it will be replaced by Hair 

Edited by shark_heather

a decade in the game and not a single WW hit :jonnycat:

feels like it is finally their moment to shine now that the dead weight is gone :clap3:

6 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

yup. single out in sept. greatest hits out in nov. 

who’s your source? This doesn’t sound very believable :toofunny2:

1 minute ago, tbhmatt said:

who’s your source? This doesn’t sound very believable :toofunny2:

my friend has always been reliable. He said this Thursday announcement is to announce the single release date for Sept. And that the Greatest Hits will be out in Nov. And for now this will be their final release because they will start to work on their solo careers. Jade signed with Atlantic

17 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

my friend has always been reliable. He said this Thursday announcement is to announce the single release date for Sept. And that the Greatest Hits will be out in Nov. And for now this will be their final release because they will start to work on their solo careers. Jade signed with Atlantic

I dunno. This seems like the easy way out to me, especially because Jade is still building her profile as a songwriter and Leigh-Anne's movie will be hopefully coming out at Christmas.

I could definitely see them going on "hiatus" after an LM3 project, but not sure about this.

Don't they also have a 7-album deal? Or am I mistaken?

Aren't they going on tour next year? Why would they break up before that :toofunny2:

Edited by Tinashegrande6

They definitely have one more album in them. I don't see them stopping when they've had such an amazing year already and having one of the biggest hits this year so far. I remember Jade saying they'll stop once they stop having hits and they're still smashing it. 

1 minute ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

Aren't they going on tour next year? Why would they break up before that :toofunny2:

My friend said final release not final project bestie... 

The girls would absolutely be disbanding at the wrong time if they stopped after a GH. They've had arguably one of the best years of their career this year so far. We're 28 weeks in and the girls have occupied the top 10 for approx 20 weeks thus far. That means only 8 weeks of this year (so far) have hypothetically not had the Little girlies in the top 10. (Confetti & HA did concurrently chart).

They have another album in them , I'd love infinite but lets not push it :flower:

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

They could be going for a double disc situation maybe?

definitely!

I think they'll brand it as the final release and the tour as the farewell one. They're gonna come back in 5-6 years anyway lol

• #FreeBritney Activist

I’ve been slowly getting into their discography. So far I’ve listened to their first three albums, and while I’ve enjoyed them (Salute BLEW ME AWAY :jonny:) I’m hoping they’ll start carving out more of an identity with their later material.

Perched for this. And the in coming mess if they release at the same time as Jesy :fan: 

36 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

I highly doubt it’s true. What were other stuff your friend told you that turned out to be true? Especially the latter sounds a bit fanfictioned and a bit inspired by Jesy signing with Republic.

• #FreeBritney Activist

So excited! Hoping we get a great cover and Vinyl/Cassette releases too!

I seriously don’t believe the final release rumors. They’ve DEFINITELY been working on LM7 for next year and Leigh Anne literally just said in a recent interview that LM will never ever die. That doesn’t mean we’re gonna be getting an album from

them every year but it’s clear that they’re still doing music together as of right now. 

7 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

I could see Power, Hair, Love Me Like You, Wasabi, and maybe Reggaeton Lento being left off. Also, not you snubbing the best single from Confetti Holiday :jamming:

Why would they leave Reggaeton Lento off? It is probably their biggest song outside the UK

I don't want Cannonball in the GH but it's symbolic for their XF win and start.

I'll definitely buy the vinyl when it's available :WAP:

wait so this release could boost their singles which means they have a few uk certifications incoming:

2x plat for reggaeton lento

plat for break up song

plat for cannonball

4x plat for glory days :jonny4:

and possibly hair and wings will finally hit the 1 million mark. :jonny4:

6 hours ago, Hustler said:

Just checked Twitter. It’s rumours going around. No insider stuff. 

The source that started the Twitter rumor is very reliable though :biblionny:

1 hour ago, J-esper said:

Why would they leave Reggaeton Lento off? It is probably their biggest song outside the UK

I love the song, I just didn’t necessarily

consider it quite as irreplaceable as some of the other singles in terms of UK appeal. I wouldn’t doubt that it will be on the GH album.