• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Popboi.

• tbhmatt

• WERKER

• The Slayer

So, for example when someone will stream "Sweet Melody", it will count for "Confetti" and "Greatest Hits" too?

We really don’t deserve them. They’re so committed to each other and to keeping the group going.

After a tricky couple of years, stretching from the LM5 & label mess up to the pandemic delayed Confetti era ending in Jesy’s departure, it would have been so easy for them to call it quits.

Instead, we’re looking at a British girl group celebrating their 10 year anniversary still at the top of their game and as culturally relevant as ever (in the UK, before any of you try it ddd). It’s practically unheard of in the pop music landscape, girl groups in particular have a shelf life that they seem to have long exceeded. And they’ve done so with respect and admiration for their talents. That they’ve lasted so long and are still going strong is a true testament to their talents.

Even with two group members heavily pregnant, they released THREE new music videos (included two new collabs), found time to get in to the studio to record new music and have shown absolutely no signs of stopping now.

It’s the way ATRL said they were OVER when LM5 “flopped”. It’s the way ATRL said they were OVER when Holiday barely made the Top 20. It’s the way ATRL said they were OVER when Jesy announced her departure. It’s the way ATRL said they were OVER when Leigh-Anne announced she signed with a a management company for solo projects. It’s the way ATRL said they were OVER when Leigh-Anne announced she was pregnant. It’s the way ATRL said they were DEFINITELY OVER when Perrie also announced her pregnancy. 

… and instead, here they are, about to drop their Greatest Hits. Little Mix have been the underdogs from day one and I vividly remember voting for them every week on the X Factor when I was a teenager. I’m honestly so proud to see them still going 10 years later, and I’m sure will be a great way to cap off what’s been a fantastic year for them in the end. 

We keep winning :jonny5: Can’t wait to hear the new stuff! 

11 minutes ago, Hustler said:

If they don’t it would be a damn mistake. And yeah: I doubt they stayed in studio for months only for them to handpick 3 songs for a GH.

The collapse when they serve a GH and a Trio Mix debut full length album :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, Dizzy said:

The song is apparently called "Dangerous Summer"

isn’t that an old rumour from last year that got proven false? There’s a bunch of “snippets” from 2020 on YouTube if you search “Little Mix Dangerous Summer” but they’re all fake 

11 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

The collapse when they serve a GH and a Trio Mix debut full length album :jonny5:

It’s that I also have a possible aesthetic in my mind for the Trio Mix debut LP. And it fits that new logo. :duca: 

Spoiler

I’m gonna protest in front of Jade’s pub if they pull the plug with the GH.

6 minutes ago, Dizzy said:

The song is apparently called "Dangerous Summer"

Wait. That doesn’t sound like those Leigh-Anne lyrics AND it just has to be released pretty soon … right? :duca: 

40 minutes ago, Daydream said:

They should have edited Jesy out of all the pics. She doesn’t want to be associated with them.

so they can be called bitter and further negativity on their side and a victim story for her :toofunny3: not worth the mess that would come with it.

but I do wonder if her image will be included on any physical material for this Greatest Hits album and if she'll be compensated :celestial5:

OT: I really hope they release a vinyl :celestial4:I'm really happy for them that they've made it this far!

Girl groups aren't known for lasting this long without replacing members and extended breaks

I’m excited for the new song! A Greatest Hits album in 2021 seems ridiculous to me but hopefully it will sell…

I wonder if the new ‘Which Little Mix Song Are You?’ is the track list for the Greatest Hits? There’s a few random album tracks sprinkled in there… 

(maybe they’re doing a 2-disc special, one side with their hit singles and the other side filled with fan favourite album tracks?)

Edit; nvm dddd there’s way too many songs on that filter for it to mean anything 

Edited by tbhmatt

I don't think they'll re-record LM3 versions, but I'd like to hear the DNA singles with Perrie's non frog voice :dies:

I have seen a lot of people saying this will be the "end"... Not them leaving us before giving us a Trio Mix album. 

I wonder which songs will make the cut? Any of the following could all make it to a Little Mix Greatest Hits:

Shout Out To My Ex

Black Magic

Sweet Melody

Touch

Power f/ Stormzy

Secret Love Song f/ Jason Derulo

Move

Hair

Love Me Like You

DNA

How Ya Doin’? f/ Missy Elliott

Break Up Song

Wings

Wasabi

Woman Like Me f/ Nicki Minaj

Heartbreak Anthem w/ David Guetta & Galantis

Reggaeton Lento w/ CNCO

Hair f/ Sean Paul

I don’t see them releasing an 18 track GH plus new songs on top of that though :toofunny2:

Edit: Omg mess I forgot about Salute, Only You W/ Cheat Codes and Think About Us f/ Ty Dolla $ign

That’s 21+ songs that could all legitimately make the tracklist

Edited by tbhmatt

5 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

I wonder which songs will make the cut? Any of the following could all make it to a Little Mix Greatest Hits:

Shout Out To My Ex

Black Magic

Sweet Melody

Touch

Power f/ Stormzy

Move

Hair

Love Me Like You

DNA

Break Up Song

Wings

Wasabi

Reggaeton Lento w/ CNCO

Hair f/ Sean Paul

I don’t see them releasing an 18 track GH plus new songs on top of that though :toofunny2:

I'm begging them not to put Split Ends on this :toofunny2:

Just now, Tinashegrande6 said:

I'm begging them not to put Split Ends on this :toofunny2:

ddd not Split Ends :dies:

If they put Ruin Your Life on it, I’m not buying it 

What I think we’re getting: 

1. Wings

2. DNA

3. Move

4. Salute

5. Black Magic

6. Love Me Like You

7. Secret Love Song f/ Jason Derulo

8. Hair f/ Sean Paul

9. Shout Out to My Ex

10. Touch

11. No More Sad Songs f/ Machine Gun Kelly

12. Power f/ Stormzy

13. Reggeaton Lento w/ CNCO

14. Only You w/ Cheat Codes

15. Woman Like Me f/ Nicki Minaj

16. Break Up Song

17. Holiday

18. Sweet Melody

19. Heartbreak Anthem w/ David Guetta & Galantis

20. New song

21. New song

22. New song

Removing any of those singles would be ignoring a massive hit… other than Holiday and/or Only You not making it.

All I know is I hope they release a GORGEOUS vinyl of the Greatest Hits.

1. Cannonball 

2. Wings

3. DNA

4. Move

5. Salute

6. Black Magic

7. Hair

8. Secret Love Song

9. Shout Out to my Ex

10 Touch

11 No More Sad Songs

12 Power

13 Reggaeton

14 Woman Like Me
15  Break Up Song

16 Sweet Melody

17  Confetti

18 Heartbreak Anthem 

19 New Song

20. New song 

12 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Shout Out To My Ex

Black Magic

Sweet Melody

Touch

Power f/ Stormzy

Move

Hair

Love Me Like You

DNA

Break Up Song

Wings

Wasabi

Reggaeton Lento w/ CNCO

Hair f/ Sean Paul

I could see Power, Hair, Love Me Like You, Wasabi, and maybe Reggaeton Lento being left off. Also, not you snubbing the best single from Confetti Holiday :jamming:

Ddd wait not me forgetting No More Sad Songs… my favourite Little Mix song :toofunny2:

They could legit put 90% of their singles on this. 

It’s probably easier to list the singles they won’t/shouldn’t bother adding: 

Kiss My (Uh Oh)

Confetti f/ Saweetie

Holiday 

No Time For Tears

Bounce Back

Change Your Life

Little Me

One I’ve Been Missing

Cannonball (they’d only add this for sentimental reasons. The girls hate it and it doesn’t hold up to the rest of their discog so I wouldn’t miss it)

Word Up!

That leaves them with at least 20 or so singles to choose from, plus 2 or 3 new songs! :jonny5:

8 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

ddd not Split Ends :dies:

If they put Ruin Your Life on it, I’m not buying it 

Not that ****ing terrible song :deadbanana4:

They better add Down N Dirty and You Gotta Not to the greatest hits!

The top 10's that got away :deadbanana4: