Little Mix - ‘Between Us’

CrisPop

2 hours ago, The Slayer said:

omg this made me emotional :weeps: I love them so much. I hope they remain anothr 10 years

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shy Boy

• shark_heather

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

3 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

Oh wow, they’ve come so far. Watching this was kind of emotional. 

Feels like yesterday, but at the same time I almost feel like I’m watching a completely different group here. They really outgrew the “reality tv show contestant” stigma and cemented themselves as one of the best pop acts of all time. 

I cried. :weeps:

Is anyone quite shocked at how spiteful Jesy has been coming across this past week coming up to the anniversary with the teasing her own career and submitting court documents today asking to be excluded from the company all girls are directors of! 

19 minutes ago, matthewlukea said:

Is anyone quite shocked at how spiteful Jesy has been coming across this past week coming up to the anniversary with the teasing her own career and submitting court documents today asking to be excluded from the company all girls are directors of! 

What?

1 hour ago, matthewlukea said:

This is OLD news, I guess it's only now official.

Keep the Jesy bashing out of these threads, only positive vibes.

Companies House shows Jesy resigned over a month ago, it's only just officially gone through.

Edited by The Slayer

are the old songs re-recorded with only the three of them? or are they just copy pasted from their old album ultimately with some new songs added to the end 

7 minutes ago, ThaMatheus902 said:

are the old songs re-recorded with only the three of them? or are they just copy pasted from their old album ultimately with some new songs added to the end 

No re-recorded songs, it'd be weird to erase Jesy like that when she was part of the reason those songs were hits.

So all the songs in their original/single version format and 5 new trio songs.

9 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

No re-recorded songs, it'd be weird to erase Jesy like that when she was part of the reason those songs were hits.

So all the songs in their original/single version format and 5 new trio songs.

What’s with so many thinking that re-recording an album that spans for 40 songs in its longest format is even… viable :rip: 

so is Jesy gonna get royalties from the old songs since they’re not re-recorded ?

37 minutes ago, ThaMatheus902 said:

so is Jesy gonna get royalties from the old songs since they’re not re-recorded ?

yes

1 hour ago, ThaMatheus902 said:

I mean it would be pretty weird to re-record some of their biggest hits just to exclude her especially since some of her parts were the best parts of a lot of their songs

Very exciting!!! Not sure what vinyl to even order.

Everything about this looks so good :jonny5: i'll be getting the book and the deluxe. Maybe standard too, but later

has anyone from the US ordered from Golden Discs :celestial5: they seem to be the only option for a decently priced vinyl

the LM site is charging 45 pounds just to ship it over here :deadbanana2:and I missed on the Amazon UK vinyl :emofish:

11 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Perrie: Love Me or Leave Me, Your Love

not Perrie promoting their best work :jonny5:her taste and also tracks she really shined on vocally.

They should've done what Girls Aloud did and let fans vote for the songs on the second disc. :coffee:

7 hours ago, ThaMatheus902 said:

Why wouldn't she? It's a greatest hits album, of which she performed on every song for 9 out of the 10 years. :toofunny3:

OT: I'm shook at how hard they're going for this anniversary! All those different versions and covers! :duca: This will be massive in the UK. I'm so excited for them and the 5 new songs!

I also think this could sell close to 60k first week. I think it’ll for sure debut with bigger numbers than Confetti.

5 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

has anyone from the US ordered from Golden Discs :celestial5: they seem to be the only option for a decently priced vinyl

the LM site is charging 45 pounds just to ship it over here :deadbanana2:and I missed on the Amazon UK vinyl :emofish:

I ordered Confetti splatter vinyl from them! So they are trustworthy. I had a little bit of issues with the shipping getting delayed/sent back and forth a few times bc of covid restrictions but it finally got to me and they were very helpful the whole time. It took about 3 reship attempts but then it may have just been bad luck bc someone else I know didn't have any issues and got hers like a week after release. 

1 hour ago, PlaidShirtDays said:

I ordered Confetti splatter vinyl from them! So they are trustworthy. I had a little bit of issues with the shipping getting delayed/sent back and forth a few times bc of covid restrictions but it finally got to me and they were very helpful the whole time. It took about 3 reship attempts but then it may have just been bad luck bc someone else I know didn't have any issues and got hers like a week after release. 

Thanks! I was hesitant to order without verifying but I'm glad to know someone else has had success with them. I think I'll snag the neon yellow on their site.