THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

Little Mix - ‘Between Us’

CrisPop

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shy Boy

• shark_heather

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

It’s probably some sort of cheesy ‘together forever’ empowerment mess tbh but I’m always perched for new Little Mix! 

Leigh-Anne teased these lyrics a while back:

’we walked through the fire and as the flames got higher, it made us survivors, yeah it made us fighters’

a decade of pop excellence :jonny5:so happy for LM3! Hoping the new track will get them their 4th top 10 this year.

giphy.gif

I'm excited for a new LM song and era, but not for the potential bloodbath if Jesy really decides to drop her single this week as well :chick3:

Edited by Crashed

1 minute ago, tbhmatt said:

Joe confirmed on Popjustice that we are, indeed, getting a Greatest Hits

ah that's great

Ready for this. Sounds midtempo!!

Do Greatest Hits still work these days? I get why they're releasing it and I know they'll have a few new additional songs but with streaming I just don't see the point. 

12 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

It’s probably some sort of cheesy ‘together forever’ empowerment mess

This !

But it kind of sounds radio friendly 

Also another Bop while they are pregnant and they cannot perform or even film a music video wouldn't make any sense 

Without checking, I think Greatest Hits still sell pretty well in the UK. If they have multiple formats to go (vinyls, cassettes, alternative covers) then they can become collectible items for hardcore fans. Having all their most recognised hits on one album is a good way to draw in casual listeners, too. 

I can see this selling reasonably well in the UK (for today’s market standards) & will likely give a lot of their singles a big boost in sales. 

Edited by tbhmatt

1 minute ago, Xpress2019 said:

Ready for this. Sounds midtempo!!

Do Greatest Hits still work these days? I get why they're releasing it and I know they'll have a few new additional songs but with streaming I just don't see the point. 

Ironically, I think in their case it might work in their favor. They were always HUGE in the UK, had some succeses in Europe and other markets. Releasing a compilation with everything they did the last 10 years together, might actually boost that album more and let casual listeners discover some of their older material. Because some EU listener that heard Reggeaton Lento might not look further than Glory Days

Just now, Daydream said:

They should have edited Jesy out of all the pics. She doesn’t want to be associated with them.

No they shouldn’t have, imo. She was a part of it and it’s right they’re including her. 

8 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Joe confirmed on Popjustice that we are, indeed, getting a Greatest Hits

ohhh :jonny6: this gon be a pretty popular Xmas gift this year, I can't see it flopping

I'M NOT CRYING YOU ARE!! :weeps:

I’m most curious to know if they’re planning on following this up with a brand new album next year? 

They’ve been in the studio too much for them just to have cut 1 or 2 songs for a Greatest Hits. 

8 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

I’m most curious to know if they’re planning on following this up with a brand new album next year? 

They’ve been in the studio too much for them just to have cut 1 or 2 songs for a Greatest Hits. 

If they don’t it would be a damn mistake. And yeah: I doubt they stayed in studio for months only for them to handpick 3 songs for a GH.