• thatsmydemi

• original_lifeline

not the 04/08 :deadbanana2:
who this ***** thinks she is? :biblio:

14 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Delayed to April 8th but that is a final date

Hopefully shes changed the entire thing :chick1:

:rip:

i assume for vinyl delays but that’s under the presumption she already submitted (which i highly doubt since she’s indie)

This ***** :)

Give us Meteorite to make up for the mess. :thing:

On 1/12/2022 at 5:04 PM, BlackoutZone said:

Delayed to April 8th but that is a final date

Thank you for the update!

I'm happy she delayed this mess of release, now she has time to release a new single, a new music video and hype this **** up! :twirl3:

i knew february was too good to be true

but APRIL????? we have to wait 4 more months just so she can have vinyls ready? we need harvest records back asap, this rollout is too damn messy :weeps:  the way she had so much hype surrounding the devil's release and now we're back to mere crumbs 

harvest did nothing for her in terms of promotion, but at least the rollouts were on point and the hype wasn't as dead as this time around.
the gap between the devil and the actual album (10 months) seems insanely stupid :stare:

oy this rollout is a mess

i have to unfortunately agree that the two singles have been a bit subpar :chick3: neither of them hold a melodic candle to Sawzall or Better or Waiting Game or Hawaiian Mazes. all her previous leads have been alt rnb excellence, so these two songs stand out a lot. i think great stuff is to come though, her album tracks always deliver

1 hour ago, original_lifeline said:

harvest did nothing for her in terms of promotion, but at least the rollouts were on point and the hype wasn't as dead as this time around.
the gap between the devil and the actual album (10 months) seems insanely stupid :stare:

You sure about that? Warm Water was the lead single of Goddess and it was released in May 2013, while the album was released in September 2014. :fan:

I just can't complain about the rollout after how III was handled. At least this time we're about to have 3 singles with 3 music videos before the album drops. III wishes to have a rollout like this. :sorry:

1 minute ago, thatsmydemi said:

it was released in May 2013, while the album was released in September 2014. :fan:

let's remember the dinosaur times next time :clap3:

5 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

let's remember the dinosaur times next time :clap3:

I mean why not? :sistrens:

38 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

You sure about that? Warm Water was the lead single of Goddess and it was released in May 2013, while the album was released in September 2014. :fan:

THIS MESSSSSSSS

:dies:

But for real, we're really about to have three videos for the first time since The Altar

oprah-well-hello-lets-celebrate-that.gif

Spoiler

We hope there's another video right :gaycat6:

42 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

I just can't complain about the rollout after how III was handled. At least this time we're about to have 3 singles with 3 music videos before the album drops. III wishes to have a rollout like this. :sorry:

Remember she released 2 EPs in between March and September 2013

The wait wasn't that bad tbh 

I'm fine with April, tbh. It's just three months away and that's the perfect amount of time to release another single with video, drop the pre-order and maybe do a promotional single too:cm:

The Devil and Skinnydipped weren't really for me, but I still have faith there are gems on this album

I wish she would do some live performances for the new songs before the "tour" starts... I feel that The Devil would grow a lot with some lives... the choreo from the video was iconic :dancehall:

aurkay...

new single please:)

5 hours ago, Otana said:

271872587_5035697069807856_7149626818098

:psyduck:

This implies that she scrapped the whole album to make a better one, right?