Take My Breath #5 on Billboard Global 200

Hector

Internationally:

Stats:

"Stay" by The Kid LAROI, from Australia, and Justin Bieber, from Canada, adds a third week at No. 1 on the Billboard Global 200. The song, The Kid LAROI's first leader on the list and Bieber's second, drew 108.5 million streams (up 23%) and sold 21,000 downloads worldwide (down 2%) in the Aug. 6-12 tracking week.

The Kid LAROI and Justin Bieber's "Stay" posts its first week atop the Billboard Global Excl. U.S. chart, rising from No. 2 with 78.4 million streams (up 34%) and 8,500 sold (up 18%) in territories outside the U.S. in the Aug. 6-12 tracking week.

The Weeknd's "Take My Breath" debuts at No. 5 on the Global 200 with 52.5 million streams and 23,000 sold worldwide following its Aug. 6 release. The Canadian singer-songwriter earns his fourth top five hit since the chart began, following "Save Your Tears," with Ariana Grande (No. 1, one week), "Blinding Lights" (No. 2) and "Hawái," with Maluma (No. 3).

Plus, The Weeknd's "Take My Breath" starts at No. 7 on the Global Excl. U.S. chart with 34.3 million streams and 9,200 sold outside the U.S. The song is his fourth top 10, joining "Hawái" (No. 1, one week) and the No. 2-peaking "Blinding Lights" and "Save Your Tears."

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/9615431/the-kid-laroi-justin-bieber-stay-tops-both-global-charts/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Edited by Hector

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.