• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlackoutZone

• nooniebao

• GentleEarthquake

• computer.boy

• #FreeBritney Activist

This is an absolute smash. I was really disappointed after Mirror so I wasn't expecting her to deliver this massive banger. It could honestly be her best song. I love everything about it, the final chorus is so explosive and incredible. I feel like she could have added even more adlibs at the end but it's great this way too.

From what we've seen the video is going to be a serve too so I can't wait, the single cover seems to be from the set of the video. If the rest of the songs are more like this and not like Mirror I feel like we are in for a massive treat with her second album.

Meh. 

Every song on her last LP has been better than mirror and this tbh. Which is sad because Sucker Punch was 10/10

My only complaint is about the length of the track. The ending feels so abrupt, I really hope that this and Mirror both have album versions that are a little longer. 

This is pretty good, about as good as Mirror I'd say. Good sign since her debut was extremely hit or miss.

Not Ms Sigurd also dropping music too! Her debut album hit different when the pandemic first hit so I stan

As I’m listening to this I think it’ll grow on me to appreciate :celestial5:

literally a banger. and it also came out at the exact right time for me lol. she'll deliver with the album i suppose

• #FreeBritney Activist

She just had a mini show and performed one of my faves from the album :katie2:

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

She just had a mini show and performed one of my faves from the album :katie2:

We love a guitar solo.  :flame:

Burning Bridges has one of her more powerful choruses, it's only behind Haunted.

On 8/26/2021 at 9:11 PM, GentleEarthquake said:

Burning Bridges has one of her more powerful choruses, it's only behind Haunted.

What’s this now

2 hours ago, Sazare said:

What’s this now

the massive bop that never was