• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• J-esper

• Hivy

• Edibles.

• Ampersand13

Honestly we are not worthy.  She continues to constantly deliver us incredible music.  Cannot wait!

1 minute ago, paradisedarkness said:

7 Days after re-release her two albums 😍

And that is why we should fully support this project and not the rats at Blackground

2 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

What is a capsule project lol

A bunch of songs she recorded along the years and were never released, I assume, but re-recorded and reworked 

It’s pretty much a collection of songs she had that she felt needed a home or something amongst those lines. I think American Mood is on it.

@BlackoutZonemight know more

5 minutes ago, paradisedarkness said:

7 Days after re-release her two albums 😍

3 minutes ago, J-esper said:

And that is why we should fully support this project and not the rats at Blackground

What a QUEEN.

2 minutes ago, J-esper said:

Sorry, I'll stream this but I'll still gonna purchase those vinyls from Blackground. I need the original version of Leave (Get Out) in my life again.

8 minutes ago, J-esper said:

Who is we? I’ll be streaming both 

6 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

It’s pretty much a collection of songs she had that she felt needed a home or something amongst those lines. I think American Mood is on it.

@BlackoutZonemight know more

She teased this already a while ago that it's a little collection of songs she wrote recently when she was in a bad mood or something. It's probably more of an EP/side project

9 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Who is we? I’ll be streaming both 

Good for you..

On October 1, 2021, JoJo will release Trying Not To Think About It. The capsule project is a musical expression of her continued honesty, vulnerability and transparency around mental health, tackling the different shades of it – including anxiety, depression, negative thoughts and emotional insecurity. Following its release, JoJo will head on the road for a set of six live performance dates across the United States beginning October 2, 2021 in her hometown of Boston, MA and concluding October 11, 2021 in Los Angeles, CA.

Edited by timothy_b