• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rob_Matteo

• ronald

• thatsmydemi

• Pink Ranger

Hope this manages to become a cute little hit at least. It might be the last big collabs Demi can get since her career and celebrity status have really been downgrading success-wise.

9 hours ago, grandewhispers said:

Hope this manages to become a cute little hit at least. It might be the last big collabs Demi can get since her career and celebrity status have really been downgrading success-wise.

They are still very well respected by most people in the industry though so i wouldn‘t be TOO worried

Can they finally announce this tho :rip:

On 9/1/2021 at 11:49 AM, Rob_Matteo said:

They are still very well respected by most people in the industry though so i wouldn‘t be TOO worried

Can they finally announce this tho :rip:

Demi has literally been hanging out with youtubers and tik tokers. I think celebs are dissociating with her because of her scandals as of lately

1 hour ago, grandewhispers said:

Demi has literally been hanging out with youtubers and tik tokers. I think celebs are dissociating with her because of her scandals as of lately

Their scandals are nothing compared to how they behaved in 2015 lol. 

Besides, they are still friends with everyone in the industry. :confused:

4 hours ago, phreshprince said:

What the **** happened to this????

He just announced his new album is coming on September 24th! It's either coming with it or in the next couple of weeks..otherwise, It's a mess :skull:

9 hours ago, phreshprince said:

What the **** happened to this????

His album is coming Sept. 24th so either it's coming before that or... idk lol. He's been promoting it already on tiktok and instagram using the preview. :confused: 

5 minutes ago, Zoooooo said:

It's not coming please close this thread :clown:

If it's not coming this week then he's gonna release an album without a single. He's gonna BOMB hard. :fan: 

I guess they will push this on sept 24th