Christina Aguilera's Back To Basics certified 2x Platinum

Hector

A timeless album and era :clap3: 

A CLASSIQUE. Still mad she didn't add like one more song and have it as a double album :jonny: 4x platinum would be cute! Art not the charts I fear though. @ReverseWarholian

4 minutes ago, Hector said:

A timeless album and era :clap3: 

Finally certified :clap3:

1 minute ago, Walk_Away21 said:

A CLASSIQUE. Still mad she didn't add like one more song and have it as a double album :jonny: 4x platinum would be cute! Art not the charts I fear though. @ReverseWarholian

Yeah that was a tragic business decision, lmao. I don't use B2B all that much but it's her 2nd best :clap3:

24 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

we did it! ive been waiting for certification update since 2010-11 :clap3:

23 minutes ago, ReverseWarholian said:

Finally certified :clap3:

Yeah that was a tragic business decision, lmao. I don't use B2B all that much but it's her 2nd best :clap3:

clive was scolding her not to do a double disc and she ended up winning:clap3:

Isnt it undercertified? 

We know all it should be 4x Platinum since it was sold for the price of a double album. All Christina had to do was add 1 or 2 more songs

Her best era.

Hurt, Oh Mother, The Right Man their power!

I don't understand it's certification, is it really just 2x platinum? If feels like a diamond album

The title is incorrect. You forgot the two 00’s after 2x. 200x platinum. Best selling album in the history of music all thanks to Slow Down Baby, a number one smash for 450 weeks. 15 Grammy wins in 1 night. A true smash (in my dreams at least). 

I don't think they've actually paid for the RIAA certification though, it's still at only 1x plat on their website. Her team is the worst. :rip:

10 minutes ago, Scars said:

I don't think they've actually paid for the RIAA certification though, it's still at only 1x plat on their website. Her team is the worst. :rip:

RIAA should be automatic already, but idk the specifics of it so :gaycat6:

3 minutes ago, AMIT said:

RIAA should be automatic already, but idk the specifics of it so :gaycat6:

The specifics are that RIAA don't want to lose the money labels have to pay them in order to get those certifications.  :rip:

Countries with automatic certifications >

1 minute ago, Scars said:

The specifics are that RIAA don't want to lose the money labels have to pay them in order to get those certifications.  :rip:

Countries with automatic certifications >

Oh, yeah that makes perfect sense I fear :gaycat6:

capitalism won :gaycat6:

Happy 15 years anniversary :heart2:

The album was so expensive, took me 2 weeks to bought it.

her best visual and vocal era :heart:

She really charged us for the price of a double album only to be a minute away from hitting the double album criteria :'(

4x 2x platinum plaque looks good on her :clap3:

Edited by Medonerpls

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.