Jump to content

Elton John & Dua Lipa - "Cold Heart"


IBeMe
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Cain

    41

  • Bloodflowers.

    88

  • Khamis

    37

  • xicnx

    50

Uh...we were basically here a week ago (hot clip) w/ The Wkd snippet &.....Anyway, like the Wkd sneak peak, def. sounds very promising, DEF. Disco-ey and potentially hot. Biggest (only) concern for me too is once Elton starts his part! LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i'm so ready for this :WAP: dua is unstoppable. i trust elton, sine is one of my faves on chromatica and his collab with years&years was very good imo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/9/2021 at 10:54 AM, cuneytb said:

The bitterness in this thread. Imagine having a collab with a legend like Elton and the thing that comes to your mind is that you should stay away :rip: 

 

Dua has already collabs with Madonna and Elton so early in her career :eek: 

 

I’m so proud of her :heart:

This. 

 

The internalised homophobia in these comments, too.

 

Any artist that respects themselves would be HONOURED to collab with a legend like Elton John. 

 

Oh, and Sine From Above is STILL the best song on Chromatica. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Sounds cute but I know Elton is gonna ruin it with his voice. :gaycat6:

Truly hideous

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/9/2021 at 9:54 AM, cuneytb said:

The bitterness in this thread. Imagine having a collab with a legend like Elton and the thing that comes to your mind is that you should stay away :rip: 

 

Dua has already collabs with Madonna and Elton so early in her career :eek: 

 

I’m so proud of her :heart:

It’s not bitterness, listen he is a legend and I don’t wanna be disrespectful but his voice ruined so many songs recently even when he covered Love Again live, it was awful. :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Didow said:

i'm so ready for this :WAP: dua is unstoppable. i trust elton, sine is one of my faves on chromatica and his collab with years&years was very good imo

SAME :wanda:we're being fed this week

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
Posted (edited)

He sounds really good and soft

Edited by BlackoutZone
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

He sounds really good and soft

Instrumental is lit. Is this a FN outtake or a brand new song made between them? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
12 hours ago, FAN said:

Instrumental is lit. Is this a FN outtake or a brand new song made between them? 

No, it's not a new song, it's a rework/mashup of Elton's Sacrifice and Rocketman for his upcoming project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Impacts Pop on 8/24. Interscope is handling the promotion of the song.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, juancsantoyo said:

Impacts Pop on 8/24. Interscope is handling the promotion of the song.

 

 

What? :deadbanana: When she said “my new single” on Insatgram I thought it was odd. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...