UK: Lover (A) certified PLATINUM

State of Grace.

And people called it flop. Soon it will be above the highest charting 2019 female album in USA , and it's already above many 2020 album in UK.

This album's longevity is insane. :jonny5:

Taylor really won in the end.

I'll never understand this album's longevity but yes Taylor, yes sales :WAP:

4 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

I'll never understand this album's longevity but yes Taylor, yes sales :WAP:

same:jonny5: red deserved

An organic hit album :clap3:

False God did that! :jonny5:

SMASH album.:gaycat2:

Certain bases really tried to portray this a massive failure but FAILED.:allears:

Lover keeps winning! :clap3:

You really do love to see it! :jonny5:

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

The 2019 flop album :clap3: 

F**king finally! The fact that this has charted for 2 years and just went platinum shows how ****ty the UK market is at the moment. Five years ago it would've been nearing 3× platinum status. Still a smash album that is still charting.

3 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

F**king finally! The fact that this has charted for 2 years and just went platinum shows how ****ty the UK market is at the moment. Five years ago it would've been nearing 3× platinum status. Still a smash album that is still charting.

Yeah totally. The whole UK charts system is a joke and their thresholds are a mess :rip: 

but ATRL told me it was a flop era and that certain girlies release during that time were bigger

1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

but ATRL told me it was a flop era and that certain girlies release during that time were bigger

Fun fact: Albums released by certain girlies during that time are now selling half the units Lover is selling weekly, and rank out of the top 200 of the UK official charts, below even Reputation and Red.

3 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Fun fact: Albums released by certain girlies during that time are now selling half the units Lover is selling weekly, and rank out of the top 200 of the UK official charts, below even Reputation and Red.

very very interesting

3 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Hmm, I was told the other girlies were bigger than Taylor in the UK :celestial5: could we have a breakdown with the 2019 pop girl albums there?

NOT Taylor’s downfall OUTPACING certain pop girls’ peak eras. 

Miss Swift is THAT big, huh????

7 hours ago, dylanx said:

Hmm, I was told the other girlies were bigger than Taylor in the UK :celestial5: could we have a breakdown with the 2019 pop girl albums there?

Sure!

#32. High Expectations (Mabel)

#36. When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? (Billie Eilish)

#90. Lover (Taylor Swift)

These are the only albums released by women in 2019 in the top 100.

Curiously, a certain album is not even in the top 200, having been out since June 18 this year.

one of her best, i fear... a lot of people aren't ready for that conversation :jonny5: they stanning London Boy, i see :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.