JoJo - "Worst (I Assume)"

RideOrDie

It’s creeped into her Top 5 recently popular songs on Spotify with just around 450k+ plays

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hivy

• Edibles.

• DarkPassenger

• Ampersand13

On 8/28/2021 at 11:34 AM, Edibles. said:

It’s creeped into her Top 5 recently popular songs on Spotify with just around 450k+ plays

Let’s celebrate that :jamming:

This record is sooooo great! One thing about Joanna is that she's going to consistently DELIVER. She really knows how to create an amazing work of art. Super excited for this project. 

Edited by KRZYINLUV

If you guys didn't hear before but a new track called "Spiral Szn" for the album and is being teased. IDK if its the next single or not.

Spiral SZN sounds like a whole bop wtf.

I'm kinda sad at her recent streaming on spotify  but as long as all the tracks hit 1 million i'm content with that.

I'm just so curious how some tracks off mad love have giant streams.

6 hours ago, Topaz said:

I'm kinda sad at her recent streaming on spotify  but as long as all the tracks hit 1 million i'm content with that.

I'm just so curious how some tracks off mad love have giant streams.

It's realistically just lack of promotion and lack of playlist support. I don't think her manager / label are entirely willing to pay to add her to these playlists. 

And regarding the Mad Love streams, you also have to remember it's a five year old album, and it was her "comeback" from the label issues. Vibe was huge for gym playlists which was always a weird one, but whatever. **** Apologies got promo, an initial radio deal, a Wiz Khalifa feature, and it was her "commercial" return back to pop radio. High Heels I have no clue what happened with that getting such big outreach. 

I always thought F*** Apologies would be her comeback album and smash on US. Mad Love deserved more singles and get Good Thing on Europe getting some audience from there as well! 

4 hours ago, Edibles. said:

I have a feeling streams on this are starting to slow down, it’s about to cross 900k streams on Spotify

We need another taste from the project :WAP: