JoJo - "Worst (I Assume)"

RideOrDie

I am so excited to hear this! She was my most listened to artist last year with Good to Know. Have seen her live a few times and met her once, she deserves it ALL. 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hivy

• Edibles.

• DarkPassenger

• Ampersand13

Not me trying to check dbree trying to find this. Guess now I gotta wait until release times :cries:

this is very chill, laid back, r&b but not boring .. i hated creature, i guess it was just an appetizer, this is much better

wait we're getting 12 tracks :jonny:

btw, I LOVE the snippet. Creature was great but it didn't hook me.

Edited by 50thStateofMind

1 hour ago, Gabe² said:

Who dat?

Big hip hop producer. Has worked with pretty much everyone: Drake, J Cole, Dr Dre, Eminem, Rick Ross etc. plus a select few R&B singers like HER and Jazmine Sullivan. Pretty huge deal.

Queen of keeping her fans fed constantly. 

Beautiful song, in the vein of good to know.

Edited by Tyrion_LMG

It always feels so surreal whenever we’re on the verge of new Jo material. Maybe I’m just petrified because of the legal battle length and then Mad Love getting scrapped at one point and the Tringle not really doing much for her personally, but… if you told me five years ago she would release two full length albums (both with deluxe editions), a bunch of singles, collabs, won a grammy, re-record her first two records, (eventually have the first two re-issues to streaming but we’re not gonna discuss that) done a TOUR for the leaked material (btw if you missed that tour… you truly missed out) and now we’re on the verge of a third album. Wooooooooo this is a lot and yeah I’m rambling but I’m so happy for her that she doesn’t compromise anymore. 

Habit is excellent vocally and especially with the amount of emotion, can't believe so many people here don't vibe w/it. Can't wait to listen to this new track later!

1 hour ago, KasioKas said:

Habit is excellent vocally and especially with the amount of emotion, can't believe so many people here don't vibe w/it. Can't wait to listen to this new track later!

I actually really love habit and it's still on my playlist. I'm in love with its instrumental and her vocals on it.

Cant wait to hear this new song!

1 hour ago, undermyskin said:

Anytime Miss JoJo has parentheses in the title it's a banger

LEAVE, GET OUT. 😂😂

The video is GOOD, the song is a vibe :jamming: I Just love her so much

5 hours ago, Edibles. said:

It always feels so surreal whenever we’re on the verge of new Jo material. Maybe I’m just petrified because of the legal battle length and then Mad Love getting scrapped at one point and the Tringle not really doing much for her personally, but… if you told me five years ago she would release two full length albums (both with deluxe editions), a bunch of singles, collabs, won a grammy, re-record her first two records, (eventually have the first two re-issues to streaming but we’re not gonna discuss that) done a TOUR for the leaked material (btw if you missed that tour… you truly missed out) and now we’re on the verge of a third album. Wooooooooo this is a lot and yeah I’m rambling but I’m so happy for her that she doesn’t compromise anymore. 

This so much, she had come from far :jonny: