THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

Aaliyah - 'One in a Million'

Yog

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KingOfUrbanPop

• Djbrian

• crf13

• despy

Just now, Hector said:

Finally :jonny5: Woo, can't wait to legally stream several of her masterpieces all day  :jonny5:

Should we do an streaming party? :jonny6:

Just now, Yog said:

Should we do an streaming party? :jonny6:

Yes, finally being able to listen to these songs other than an audio rip on YouTube is going to be such a gift :clap3:

Hopefully One In A Million tracks chart well on Spotify & Apple Music too.

After I saw the post on the official IG I feel kinda bad. Like where is the money for the streams going?

I don't like that they're dividing it on different days but FINALLY!!!! :jonny5:

that's why I couldn't find that Normani sample song on Apple Music except some random rapper that had her beat lmfao.

it's on youtube though.

This feels bittersweet, same for JoJo's first two albums. Like it is a crime on it's own all that music was held hostage

Just now, worldstarmayo said:

After I saw the post on the official IG I feel kinda bad. Like where is the money for the streams going?

Sadly it looks like the money is going to Barry so that he can relaunch that horrible label with a new artist(whose pretty cocky) basically her family(mother and brother) wanted money to go to the Aaliyah Memorial Fund, which supports the charities she supported, and other things to keep her legacy alive, but that man is money hungry.

Oh wow  :jonny5:

We need One in a Million to finally chart on the Hot 100 :duca: 

It needs to be on Apple Music too please

2 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

that's why I couldn't find that Normani sample song on Apple Music except some random rapper that had her beat lmfao.

it's on youtube though.

the song has been glitching on Apple music for the past few days 

6 minutes ago, AntiHarmony said:

Sadly it looks like the money is going to Barry so that he can relaunch that horrible label with a new artist(whose pretty cocky) basically her family(mother and brother) wanted money to go to the Aaliyah Memorial Fund, which supports the charities she supported, and other things to keep her legacy alive, but that man is money hungry.

Nah this is so wrong I hate that. Genuinely painful to know that the event of this going live on streaming is lining his pockets, I hate this industry so much!

Wait omg this is everything :jonny5: I guess I have to use my spotify account again just for this nn hopefully apple music too soon!