Stay #1, Industry Baby #3 on Billboard Global 200

Hector

Internationally:

Stats:

After spending its first two weeks on the Billboard Global 200 at No. 2, The Kid LAROI and Justin Bieber's "Stay" ascends to No. 1. The song reigns with 75.1 million streams (up 6%) and 13,900 sold worldwide (up 11%) in the July 23-29 tracking week.

Ed Sheeran's "Bad Habits" notches a fourth week at No. 1 on the Billboard Global Excl. U.S. chart, with 52.3 million streams (down 3%) and 23,300 sold (down 7%) in territories outside the U.S. in the July 23-29 tracking week.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/9609085/the-kid-laroi-justin-bieber-stay-hits-no-1-global-200-chart/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

A fraud-free top 5 :clap3:

Congrats to Laroi and Bieber for getting a huge global hit. "Stay" is a great song and deserves its success.

3 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

A fraud-free top 5 :clap3:

I thought you liked them :huh:

2 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

I thought you liked them :huh:

I like Dua Lipa, DaBaby not so much especially after this situation :michael:

Pretty sure these charts doesn't count website sales.

Yet Butter is still Top 10?

We love a Fraud free Top 10:gaycat2:

I don’t understand how butter is lower on the Global overall than the excluding US one.

if it’s #1 in the US how is it #8 in global and #6 in excluding US. 

3 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

I don’t understand how butter is lower on the Global overall than the excluding US one.

if it’s #1 in the US how is it #8 in global and #6 in excluding US. 

Because that US #1 is fueled by website sales and this global chart doesn't count website sales like the Billboard Hot 100.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.