Charli XCX - "Good Ones"

WERKER

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, Glam said:

The fact that she's 29 and she still looks like that, that's crazy.

Why you acting like 29 is too old to be looking snatched? :rip: 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gerry I Shot

• Daddy

• mellenthin

• State of Grace.

• ATRL Moderator
11 hours ago, Glam said:

I'm sorry for double posting but it needs to be said:

1st of all: her body is amazing right now. The fact that she's 29 and she still looks like that, that's crazy. 2nd of all, the juxstaposition of the sexy dance moves and the setting being a funeral/cementery. There's not one thing of the video that could somehow be improved... It's perfect just the way it is.

I'm 29 :deadbanana2: It's not that old!

Yeah let's stop acting like females are ancient when they turn 30 :deadbanana4:

I'd say the general cut off for success is 50 for most artists because their vocals begin to suffer and they become out of touch 

Edited by NotAvaMax

12 hours ago, Glam said:

1st of all: her body is amazing right now. The fact that she's 29 and she still looks like that, that's crazy. 2nd of all, the juxstaposition of the sexy dance moves and the setting being a funeral/cementery. There's not one thing of the video that could somehow be improved... It's perfect just the way it is.

:deadbanana4:

19 hours ago, Glam said:

i read this 19hr ago and i have been screaming about it ever since

On 9/12/2021 at 9:28 AM, Glam said:

her body is amazing right now. The fact that she's 29 and she still looks like that, that's crazy.

This site needs to ****ing die.

On 9/12/2021 at 1:28 AM, Glam said:

nnnn sis how old are you? :rip:  I'm also 29 and I'm in a better shape than I've ever been, I can still walk, run and everything, you know. 

1 hour ago, Nihilego said:

why is this not blowing up the charts. it's easily one of the best pop songs released this year. @AtlanticRecords  get to it!!!! :coffee2:

It's going to be a smash with the gay clubs and drag lipsyncs but that's about it tbh. It doesn't scream mainstream gp hit. 

Edited by PoisonPill

2 hours ago, Nihilego said:

why is this not blowing up the charts. it's easily one of the best pop songs released this year. @AtlanticRecords  get to it!!!! :coffee2:

Because how would the GP know about it? No performances, little promo. For her sellout era I'm not seeing enough selling.

48 minutes ago, NotAvaMax said:

Because how would the GP know about it? No performances, little promo. For her sellout era I'm not seeing enough selling.

Blame Atlantic

On 9/12/2021 at 6:23 PM, mlaredoperez said:

I think she looks 23-ish , her face hasn't changed since 2016, she has very good genetics.

She got work done in 2017-18 and she's been gorgggg ever since :smitten: (she was always beautiful tho!)