Jesy Nelson f/ Nicki Minaj - "BOYZ"

The Slayer

35 minutes ago, WERKER said:

It’s because the girlies were dead at the thought of Jesy performing in the Normani thread sis x

The way the UK Baddie already has people FUMING and she hasn't even lifted a finger :celestial5:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walk_Away21

• tbhmatt

• WERKER

• The Slayer

26 minutes ago, WERKER said:

SHE'S COMING. SHE'S COMING. SHE'S COMING!!! :jonny5:

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgywB1pss40ItqFi99l4AaABCQ

@The Slayer

Spoiler

She's been posting pictures on there for 2 weeks i'm afraid and still nothing :deadbanana2:

I hope she announces her single tomorrow and that it is coming on either the 17th or 24th!

I'm thinking she's 100% not performing at the VMAs - it was a low possibility in the first place but with her in the US I had hopes.

5 minutes ago, richa70 said:

Nicki’s maybe not on the song anymore 

Welp. It’s over

6 minutes ago, richa70 said:

I feel like Nicki’s not on the song anymore 

Right so it's just an opinion?

I can't believe there was going to be a performance :deadbanana2:

Maybe she was performing with that Bia girl and not Jesy?

I feel like Jesy's single would have been announced by now if it was out tomorrow.

Jesy is not performing, if she's in US it's either a quick vacation before going into album promo mode or some music video shoot / reshot for Boyz. EMAs were always a much more likely stage than VMAs so let's hope for that.

3 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Jesy is not performing, if she's in US it's either a quick vacation before going into album promo mode or some music video shoot / reshot for Boyz. EMAs were always a much more likely stage than VMAs so let's hope for that.

Maybe it was never happening and Nicki was performing with that Bia?

I think you're right she came to shoot some more stuff and potentially pre-record some US interviews?

Hopefully she performs at the EMAs

9 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Jesy at Republic Records in LA :jonny6:

She’ll probably attend the vmas but tbh I never believed she was gonna perform. That was probably a rumor by her camp to create hype and see if itd work.

1 minute ago, Superbitch said:

She’ll probably attend the vmas but tbh I never believed she was gonna perform. That was probably a rumor by her camp to create hype and see if itd work.

Yeah I agree with you! I hope she does attend the VMAs, she needs to slowly put herself out there in the US and make some contacts.

I need a stunning red carpet look :jonny6:

The video was sent back into the edit (or more specifically, the colour correction suite - and yes, for the exact reason you think). Nicki is still on the track, so that rumour doesn't seem accurate. Next week?

9 minutes ago, Passle said:

The video was sent back into the edit (or more specifically, the colour correction suite - and yes, for the exact reason you think). Nicki is still on the track, so that rumour doesn't seem accurate. Next week?

:rip: 

12 minutes ago, Passle said:

The video was sent back into the edit (or more specifically, the colour correction suite - and yes, for the exact reason you think).

:mandown:

13 minutes ago, Passle said:

Screaming - Well that's good though at least she's taking action.

13 minutes ago, Passle said:

King always coming through with the accurate tea despite what some people on this forum try to say :clap3: a mess at the editing but she did look ridiculous 

14 minutes ago, Passle said:

The video was sent back into the edit (or more specifically, the colour correction suite - and yes, for the exact reason you think).

:lmao:

23 minutes ago, Passle said:

Also I don't know if you're serious or not because you hate her :deadbanana: