Jesy Nelson f/ Nicki Minaj - "BOYZ"

The Slayer

• #FreeBritney Activist
Posted (edited)

It looks like Jesy's debut single will feature Nicki Minaj and will sample Bad Boys For Life.

The song appears to be titled "BOYZ".

E9AiS05WYA0ZuKr?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by The Slayer

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walk_Away21

• tbhmatt

• WERKER

• The Slayer

December 2020: "I hate showbiz, I want OUT"

July 2021 - a mere 7 months later: "I'm coming with my debut single!"

Why wasn't she just honest from the jump and admit she wanted a solo career?

This will flop. Not because of her talents. But because of her ingenuity. If there's one thing the UK hates it's a hypocrite.

R9dG8YS.gif

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 minute ago, Daydream said:

This will flop. Not because of her talents. But because of her ingenuity. If there's one thing the UK hates it's a hypocrite.

R9dG8YS.gif

This is a thread for fans, not for people to attack her.

6 minutes ago, Daydream said:

R9dG8YS.gif

Didn’t she say it was because of being in a group and constantly feeling like she had to compare herself to the other girls though??

A solo career makes sense for her.

• #FreeBritney Activist
2 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

Didn’t she say it was because of being in a group and constantly feeling like she had to compare herself to the other girls though??

This :clap3: She gave 9 years of her life to Little Mix and faced insane amounts of trolling and bullying, let her do what she wants now.

Now this has been discussed, can people leave it at that as we've had hundreds of threads about the situation. Let's focus on the music for people who are looking forward to it!

10 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

Drag ha. In her documentary, a year before she left, she said being with other girls was hard. And her mom said she has wanted her to quit for years. She stuck out for 10 years which is amazing. How many people on this forum have stuck with a job for 10+ years?! And maybe covid lockdowns broke her down even more.

Hope she comes through.

• #FreeBritney Activist

Even though she left LM, the fan in me wants to support her, so I will check out her single when it gets released.

I think LM fans hate her for dropping out in the middle of an album cycle. Either stick or go. 

however, I wish her the best. We will never have too many bops.

I'm sure she said clearly she has left the group because the comparison and the pressure to be in a girl group. 

Let's see what she will do, I will stream if she will release a bop.

27 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

I think LM fans hate her for dropping out in the middle of an album cycle. Either stick or go. 

however, I wish her the best. We will never have too many bops.

Actually i kind of feel like that 

I love Jesy and i have no problem with her leaving , i actually think is for the best ... but it bothers me she kind of ruined a good era 

Anyways enough with this ..

Im almost sure she wants to have an Ariana sound and im pretty sure it will Bop HARD . I cant wait for her to give us a Banger ... until my queens give birth and serve us with another smash era 

• #FreeBritney Activist

she can always be the DJ hook girl a la Ella Eyre, Jess Glynne and the rest I can't remember their names rn. she's got a very recognizable voice

Can't wait for her to drop a ballad. Her parts in LM's ballads were always the best ones.

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, The Slayer said:

This :clap3: She gave 9 years of her life to Little Mix and faced insane amounts of trolling and bullying, let her do what she wants now.

Now this has been discussed, can people leave it at that as we've had hundreds of threads about the situation. Let's focus on the music for people who are looking forward to it!

1 hour ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Drag ha. In her documentary, a year before she left, she said being with other girls was hard. And her mom said she has wanted her to quit for years. She stuck out for 10 years which is amazing. How many people on this forum have stuck with a job for 10+ years?! And maybe covid lockdowns broke her down even more.

Hope she comes through.

The problem wasn’t her leaving but leaving halfway through an era when there’s lots of people involved, not just you.

25 minutes ago, handstomyseIf said:

Jessie's Havana moment coming I fear 

Jamaica uh na na :WAP:

No idea what this is going to sound like, but my interest is somewhat piqued :celestial5:

Jesy deserves nothing but the best. She was an integral part to Little Mix’s success and without her many of their hit songs wouldn’t have their catchiest parts - be that the prechorus, an important verse etc.

I think Jesy leaving actually gave interest into Little Mix again personally, it would have been nice for her to wait until after the album and after the TV show but that’s not realistic. Mental health does not wait, she needed out and she got out. 

Im excited for solo music. 

I'm just feeling "meh" about this at the moment for reasons already mentioned. Let's see what it sounds like.. Maybe she can have some initial "first leaver" success like Zayn.

38 minutes ago, Electric Youth said:

Her Havana / Pillowtalk is coming 

lol she wishes :deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, XtinaStripped said:

I'm just feeling "meh" about this at the moment for reasons already mentioned. Let's see what it sounds like.. Maybe she can have some initial "first leaver" success like Zayn.

Zayn’s names was (is) bigger than Little Mix name outside of UK. She can dream with a Top 10 song… in the UK… maybe. 

I'm still don’t get it. If as a group their flopped (out of UK) why she wants to become a solo artist?  :cm:

I don't know anything about this GG, but I know she was the least favorite and the most bullied on the internet. :deadbanana2:

30 minutes ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

No idea what this is going to sound like, but my interest is somewhat piqued :celestial5:

same, although i can see this bombing tremendously :celestial5: