Knowing

Justine Go Genesis

Tennessee Tips

Rosary

Red Flag Flies

True Seekers

Hummingbird Bomb

Out on September 10th

At long last. Jessica Rabbit was so underrated. Feel like all the 'hyperpop' adjacent artists jacked their style so it's hard for them to get the props they deserve in recent years, esp now that they're leaning towards making poppier stuff. Treats always gets brought up but the music never got bad

AAAAAAAAAH :jonny5: LOVE THE COVER! Alexis is gorg

The MV for the lead single is serving me Not Fair vibes tho

Just now, LoveInStereo said:

At long last. Jessica Rabbit was so underrated. Feel like all the 'hyperpop' adjacent artists jacked their style so it's hard for them to get the props they deserve in recent years, esp now that they're leaning towards making poppier stuff. Treats always gets brought up but the music never got bad

spill :clap3:

i can only stare

throw me down the stairs

i cant stand you anymore

its just us now

the hyperpop wannabees can only wish to come up with such immaculate songs :ihype:

I only ever stanned Treats, but even that had to grow on me so maybe I'll like their other albums if I give them another chance...

Definitely looking forward to this though!

Looking forward to the precursors of hyperpop returning, their impact is so far-reaching

I'm a biased stan but I really like the single x

Omg finally! :jonny4: I've missed them so much. Locust Laced is really good so I'm excited for what they are going to bring.

1 hour ago, LoveInStereo said:

:clap3: I agree 100%. I always felt they were ahead of their time and now that their sound has gotten more popular I hope they can get more appreciation. 

the new single is their best song in a long time

Lead single sounds so good. :jonny5:wasn't too into Kid Kruschev but I'm glad to see they've still got it

2 hours ago, LoveInStereo said:

agree 100%

First time listener, and that lead single is killer. :jamming:

Locust Laced is excellent :flower: I didn't even dislike Kid Kruschev so I'm hyped!

Locust Laced is their best song since Bitter Rivals (the album). I was disappointed in both Jessica Rabbit and Kid Krushev (although less-so for Jessica Rabbit). I'm very excited for this album.

Edited by Gladiator

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This kinda sucks on first listen :cm: I like Locust Laced/Knowing/True Seekers/Hummingbird Bomb but their second-worst after Bitter Rivals

Maybe their second best? :allears: Loved this, a bit samey with a few non-singles but nothing I disliked at all

Edited by Sanguine

• ATRL Moderator

Hmm

Am enjoying it a bit so far.  Probably on par with Comeback Kid (so not as good as BR or Treats, but still great).