The Voice TV Promo ft. whistle notes

KasioKas

• #FreeBritney Activist

Yikes no... please Ariana. I love her but that is really Mariah's signature, it just comes off like a knock off

she's never looked or sounded better, i love this new era of her :heart2:

• #FreeBritney Activist

Those harmonies - serving new Mamas and Papas :jonny6:

this was cute, she'll be an entertaining judge

they might also make the winner an actual star this time

• #FreeBritney Activist

her whistles are getting better and better? :jonny4:

3 hours ago, EnoughSaid said:

Yikes no... please Ariana. I love her but that is really Mariah's signature, it just comes off like a knock off

I don't get comments like this. Being able to whistle is one of the rarest forms of singing. Mariah and Ariana both can whistle and both have every right to show it off and flex with it however they want. It doesn't come off as a knock off at all. Should there NEVER be another singer who whistles just because it's Mariah's signature thing to do? On top of that, Ariana has been using her whistle register for a decade now, so it's not like she just suddenly started to show it off lol

• #FreeBritney Activist
10 minutes ago, TayAlison89 said:

I don't get comments like this. Being able to whistle is one of the rarest forms of singing. Mariah and Ariana both can whistle and both have every right to show it off and flex with it however they want. It doesn't come off as a knock off at all. Should there NEVER be another singer who whistles just because it's Mariah's signature thing to do? On top of that, Ariana has been using her whistle register for a decade now, so it's not like she just suddenly started to show it off lol

I respect what you're saying but she brings no originality to it, it sounds like she's mimicking Mariah and not doing it as well as she did in her prime so I find myself seeing it as a knock off. Ariana has other things that have made her stand out and she's forged a path as her own artist