Cardi says she will no longer promote 'Wild Side'

Miss Harajuku

5 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

But how is she going to say couldn’t imagine the song without her when she said with her full chest that she was as far as rehearsing for the music video to release the song… without her :deadbanana4: 

Cause Cardi was a last minute addition 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EnoughSaid

• IBeMe

• nooniebao

• Miss Harajuku

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

But how is she going to say couldn’t imagine the song without her when she said with her full chest that she was as far as rehearsing for the music video to release the song… without her :deadbanana4: 

Because the song was a solo until they got the Cardi feature. Clearly she realized the song was improved after adding Cardi.

I think Cardi is overreacting a bit, Normani was just interacting with fans. 

Or she's literally tryin' to find an excuse for when the songs starts dropping on the charts

I love Cardi but it's so annoying how she let jobless teenage stans get on her nerves so easily. Log off, sis. :gaycat6:

I mean Cardi didn’t need to be on the track. Normani handled it well by herself.

Spoiler

And I did request, bought, and constantly stream wild side :coffee:

2 minutes ago, HausOfEnzo said:

I think Cardi is overreacting a bit, Normani was just interacting with fans. 

Or she's literally tryin' to find an excuse for when the songs starts dropping on the charts

These types of comments are left on pretty much every collaboration ever no matter who it is. I know she might feel disheartened by it, and I definitely feel sorry for her, especially because of how much effort she’s put into promoting this song. However, she really needs to find a better way of dealing with these types of comments, because it looks extremely unprofessional when she has outbursts like these for the world to see. :doc:

cardi needs her phone taken away these meltdowns are just ridiculous and embarrassing :toofunny3: 

• #FreeBritney Activist

More promo! The girls never get tired of making threads about this song. Time to stream the top 15 hit!

Her reasoning makes no sense but it would've been better if Wild Side was solo and the Cardi feat was a remix.

Not joking, is Cardi okay? I know she does this every month, but it seems like she is unable to control her emotions whenever she sees something that upsets her. 

• #FreeBritney Activist

Had another female rapper said this, y'all would be screaming "desperate, chart obsessed, embarrassing, fuming after flop". 

Will ATRL keep that same energy, I wonder? :gaycat5:

• ATRL Moderator

She really needs to stop letting criticism bother her.  Sometimes you need to clock but :doc: this was not one of those times.  

this is obviously a promo tactic, imagine being cardi b and caring about such petty opinions while sitting on your grammys and millions :rip:

she's so light hearted we really don't deserve her tbh

at this point she surely needs us to know her account would be ruled by her pr because she truly doesn't need to witness this negativity all around this release she gave her soul to happen.

21 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Cause Cardi was a last minute addition 

Which proves that she did more than imagine the song without her, she was ready to release it :deadbanana4:

I think the discourse and drama over this is stupid, though. They should be happy they debuted as high as they did/Cardi needs to stop letting Barbz trigger her. :skull: 

3 minutes ago, JoJo said:

Not joking, is Cardi okay? I know she does this every month, but it seems like she is unable to control her emotions whenever she sees something that upsets her. 

Shes pregnant lol.