Grimes doing a monologue for Chromatica Remix

State of Grace.

is it a monologue about capitalism? :giraffe:

remix album is so tacky and unnecessary I hope she cans it :giraffe:

55 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

And people STILL think this isn’t coming :bibliahh:

The same way R9 is coming 

1 hour ago, M-P-B said:

the thing is starting with August, Gaga is gonna be busy with Love for Sale and House of Gucci... Chromatia Remix album just doesn't fit anywhere within that space  :rip:  it would have made sense for this to come out in July as a gift for the fans before new album and movie eras start

It’s not something that has to be promoted - Gaga didn’t do anything for The Remix and Born This Way: The Remix :michael: They just dropped and she moved on 

45 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

It’s not something that has to be promoted - Gaga didn’t do anything for The Remix and Born This Way: The Remix :michael: They just dropped and she moved on 

yeah but she wasn't in the middle of promotions for her album with her almost dead friend with Alzheimer's  :rip:  imagine her giving some heartfelt Grammy-baiting interview about how Tony changed her life and two days later she tweets "#TheJourneyContinues, let's dance in the space desert with the Chromatica remix album"  :rip: 

3 hours ago, LoveInStereo said:

Can't wait till Blood Diamonds (what white dude calls themselves that? Weird contrarian edge-lord ****, so tone-deaf and try-hard) gets left behind

Do you mean Blood Pop? :deadbanana2:

At this point I'd rather get a NEW album, lmfao. The remix idea would've been cute for the 1-year anni but that was months ago :rip:

this remix album is clearly Bloodpop fan fiction, Gaga probably doesn't even know it exists and/or doesn't give a **** about it :deadbanana4:

this is never coming, save the collabs for a proper album :toofunny2: the nerve to waste shygirl, rina in this mess

This mess shouldn't even exist, i would rather have a Chromatica Deluxe album with 3 new tracks by Gaga herself

The fact she never acknowledged this sends me :rip:  she'll probably just listen to it when it's done

4 hours ago, TROJAN said:

That was BloodPop’s old producer name before he changed it for…obvious reasons.

• ATRL Moderator

I just really want to listen to Shygirl and RIna 

7 hours ago, SpaceMan said:

is it a monologue about capitalism? :giraffe:

remix album is so tacky and unnecessary I hope she cans it :giraffe:

:giraffe: this. Just like how the BTW reimagined was hyped up as a new re recorded version.

15 hours ago, M-P-B said:

the thing is starting with August, Gaga is gonna be busy with Love for Sale and House of Gucci... Chromatia Remix album just doesn't fit anywhere within that space  :rip:  it would have made sense for this to come out in July as a gift for the fans before new album and movie eras start

What is Love for Sale

32 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

What is Love for Sale

New album with Tony Bennett allegedly dropping soon to coincide with their last performances/Tony's birthday.

OT: I just want this to hurry up tbh I want the Babylon Haus Labs mix :-* 

18 hours ago, TROJAN said:

blood diamonds is one of his aliases actually.

• #FreeBritney Activist

If she missed the original deadline thwy should have just moved on without her. Everyone will probably just skip the monologue anyway.