Ellie returning to dance music for 5th album

KeshasFansRose

This description - "opposite of meaningful, just fun" - is not it, I won't lie :deadbanana2:

But as long as it's more like the best of Delirium and nothing like the garbage on the BB deluxe, then ok! Open mind 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KeshasFansRose

• BlackoutZone

• Delirious

• Edibles.

28 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

No not at all, but she has a lot of material recorded. I don’t see this year’s release, but a lead single is chosen and on the way sometime this year

YAAAAAS :jonny:

She needs to serve "Anything Could Happen" 2.0.

2 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

No not at all, but she has a lot of material recorded. I don’t see this year’s release, but a lead single is chosen and on the way sometime this year

OMG thank you so much!! Can’t wait for her new nusic

2 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

in your opinion would you say her new music is good?

who would you compare it to

and on a scale of 1-10, how good is it? :jonny6:

BB was a masterpiece and compares to Lights the most out of her discography.  It makes sense for her to swing back to dance for her next album.

3 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

YES MA’AM :jonny5:

If you heard the lead single does it sound like anything she has done before?

No matter she serves another Halcyon or Delirium or Brightest Blue, I will still love it :jonny6:

Another flop incoming I guess

5 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

It's so good...

I'm taking the material isn't good from this :toofunny3:

A bit disappointed if it’s like Delirium and EG.0.

Brightest Blue was a strong album.

"Something In the Way You Move" came up on shuffle recently and I'd forgotten what an absolute jam it was.

She really messed her career when she started going "mainstream" in terms of quality.  I mean the girl even got herself new lips and face while she sold her soul to the devil for success. Not something wrong with that, but she really went far from what made her distiniguish from other artists. 

I enjoyed Delirium and it had great bops. Her handling of that era was a mess, wrong single choices and not further promotion led her to where she is right now chart-wise. As for going back to this type of music, I'm on as long as it's as good as Delirium or even better. 

• #FreeBritney Activist

Don't bombard me with questions, cause as I've said the album is definitely not finished in any shape so it's pointless to give descriptions that won't end up being true.

However it's 2021 and It's time to let go dreams of Halcyon 2.0 :dies:  She is working with Greg Kurstin again, KOZ (Dua's main producer), SG Lewis, Andrew Wells, Michael Pollack. It might not be her Future Nostalgia, but I think we are in for a good pop record, better than delirium and especially better than EG.0.

Always excited for new Ms. Ellie yass I am so happy great music is upon us girlies 

Spoiler

:duca:

• #FreeBritney Activist

Halcyon Days 2.0 is coming. I'm ready Ellie! :jonny:

10 minutes ago, St. Francis said:

If it's anything like New Love, she can keep it

This :rip:

But if BOZ says it’s better than Delirium then we’re getting something great :jonny5:

also I have faith in Greg, he’ll definitely serve us bops! 

The Dua effect is coming.... I’m excited though, I like Ellie. I can’t believe it’s been nearly 10 years since Halcyon. What a defining record for U.K. pop music

PLS work with max Martin/illyah again....and especially Billboard!!!!! Let's not forgot about Arca whew 

Imagine Ellie + ARCA but extremely downtuned so the GP can eat it up!! 😭

Serve Don't Need Nobody & Keep On Dancin' and less the Brightest Blue Tnx 

Im excited :gaycat5:

I can't wait, there have been so many rumoured dance songs. I think she will always find it hard to please the entire fanbase, as half want her to do nothing but Lights/Halcyon-esque songs