UK: Wild Side #49, Demeanor #14

B-Luke

#1 (=) Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits (*4th week at #1*)

#2 (+3) The Kid Laroi & Justin Bieber - Stay (*new peak*)

#3 (=) Galantis, Little Mix & David Guetta - Heartbreak Anthem

#6 (+1) Maneskin - Beggin’ (*new peak*)

#10 (+3) Becky Hill & David Guetta - Remember (*new peak*)

--

#14 (NEW) Pop Smoke feat. Dua Lipa - Demeanor

#16 (+10) Tones and I - Fly Away (*new peak*)

#29 (+9) Doja Cat - Ain’t ****

#38 (+7) Mabel - Let Them Know

#41 (-18) Billie Eilish - NDA

#49 (NEW) Normani feat. Cardi B - Wild Side

#92 (RE) Dua Lipa - Love Again (*new peak*)

#93 (+4) Lorde - Solar Power

Source

Edited by B-Luke

Demeanor being the biggest Pop Smoke debut from all album :alexz:Dua Power 

Love Again is coming :duca: 

Normani #49 :gaycat6:

Ed 4th week at #1 :gaycat5: ATRL told me he was flopping 

Even Dua’s side features are huge. :clap3:

I was hoping Little Mix would get a new peak, but happy with another week at #3 nevertheless :clap3:

Mabel bouncing up a little bit, wonder what that's about :gaycat6:

Little Mix spend their 99th week in the UK Singles Chart Top 10!

Next week will be their landmark 100th week! They’ll become the first girl group and first British female act to reach that particular landmark. Little Legends :clap3:

Excellent for Ed, the dominance. 

Olivia really dropped like a rock from 2 to 12. Huge decrease. Traitor is stable though. 

2 hours ago, Timber said:

Even Dua’s side features are huge. :clap3:

Her power in the UK is insane, she even managed to get BlackPink a top 40 silver certified song with an album track.

:clap3:

1 hour ago, tbhmatt said:

Next week will be their landmark 100th week! They’ll become the first girl group and first British female act to reach that particular landmark. Little Legends :clap3:

Imagine if it’s topped with 101st in the same week with KMUO

1 hour ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Olivia really dropped like a rock from 2 to 12. Huge decrease.

"Dropping like a rock" would be BTS bombing from #16 to #35. "Good 4 U" was affected by the ACR rule, which you have already been made aware of. :) BTS are just flopping because nobody wants to hear their music.

1 hour ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Excellent for Ed, the dominance. 

Olivia really dropped like a rock from 2 to 12. Huge decrease. Traitor is stable though. 

I think they have a rule that cuts your points  in half after a while. I’m pretty sure it happened to Dua. The UK rules are so stupid. It shouldn’t be a chart.

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

"Dropping like a rock" would be BTS bombing from #16 to #35. "Good 4 U" was affected by the ACR rule, which you have already been made aware of. :) BTS are just flopping because nobody wants to hear their music.

We are focused on the US market for now.

Regarding the ACR rule it was only affected because it consistently lost streams over three weeks. If it hadn't the rule would not have been applied. Personally I was surprised if went to ACR this early in its chart run.

53 minutes ago, Timber said:

I think they have a rule that cuts your points  in half after a while. I’m pretty sure it happened to Dua. The UK rules are so stupid. It shouldn’t be a chart.

Only when a song decreases in streams over a three week consecutive period. If the streams stay high or stable ACR is not applied. 

Just now, Virtual_Insanity said:

Only when a song decreases in streams over a three week consecutive period. If the streams stay high or stable ACR is not applied. 

That’s so stupid. :ahh:

14 minutes ago, Timber said:

That’s so stupid. :ahh:

Well... it is done to clear the chart from songs people are losing interest in I guess. They also have that rule about only 3 tracks total can chart from an album. People complain all the time about the US charts being stagnant.. these rules keep the UK ones moving a bit I gues. 

15 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Well... it is done to clear the chart from songs people are losing interest in I guess. They also have that rule about only 3 tracks total can chart from an album. People complain all the time about the US charts being stagnant.. these rules keep the UK ones moving a bit I gues. 

At the end of the day the charts are supposed to represent what’s popular. They need to be accurate and not full of deceit for the sake of more chart motion.

35 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Regarding the ACR rule it was only affected because it consistently lost streams over three weeks. If it hadn't the rule would not have been applied. Personally I was surprised if went to ACR this early in its chart run.

A song can drop 0.5% in streams for 3 weeks and then the rule is applied. :rip: The Platinum smash isn't going anywhere, but it looks like nobody in the UK wants to mass buy your boys. Maybe you guys should try focusing on that for a little while.

Let Them Know has been out for more than a month and still hasn't got past the Top 30 yet? Safe to say that this is an underperformance I fear.

5 minutes ago, Timber said:

At the end of the day the charts are supposed to represent what’s popular. They need to be accurate and not full of deceit for the sake of more chart motion.

Well I mean the rule is applied to everyone, if you are popular enough and have stability you will circumvent it. 

1 minute ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Well I mean the rule is applied to everyone, if you are popular enough and have stability you will circumvent it. 

I can’t believe you’re actually defending this trash chart.

Lorde hanging in there :clap3:

New peak for Måneskin :jonny:

Lorde hanging in there :clap3:

New peak for Måneskin :jonny:  

16 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

A song can drop 0.5% in streams for 3 weeks and then the rule is applied. :rip: The Platinum smash isn't going anywhere, but it looks like nobody in the UK wants to mass buy your boys. Maybe you guys should try focusing on that for a little while.

No, that is not how it works. It is more complicated than that.

After 3 consecutive weeks of decline a stream to sale ratio of 300:1 (or as otherwise amended by the CSC) can be applied. This is also known as Accelerated Chart Ratio (ACR) Decline is defined as negative week on week variance of combined sales and streams AND negative variance lower than the market rate of change week on week

11 minutes ago, Timber said:

I can’t believe you’re actually defending this trash chart.

He’s more concerned with dragging Olivia. :skull: Literally everyone hates the nonsensical rule.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.