Terrible.

The cheap 2000s CGI

The messy wig in the tree scene

The random cuts in the breakdown

Her serving nothing

I'm so over her.

• #FreeBritney Activist
Posted (edited)

It started out so promising with the first scene. Imagine my surprise when the it slowly turned into whatever the rest of the video was. What is it with the random flower shots... this feels like an early edit.

Edited by mystery

The video looks dated, like an early 2000s MV trying to impress with the use of CGI.

The visuals and pace don't match the song imo. Cheap visuals... and i should know, i stan Kesha 

• #FreeBritney Activist

I think it looks cute. A quick lil photoshoot reel turned into a video, nothing wrong with that. The song is a flop, I don't know why y'all are expecting a stellar video. 

Are they using a virtual set?? :eek: Or is the greenscreen just that good?

It really seemed like she was improving with her music videos ... And then we got this mess. Thai really does look like just a tour backdrop. They're all great shots for an album shoot or something but as the music video, I'm not impressed.

everytime I hear an Ava Max song I feel like I just walked into an H&M dressing room 

I think the song grew on me a little but she absolutely could've left that visual in the vault :emofish:

Leaving James Harden GIF by Farmers Insurance ®

I actually like the MV. Very 90s. The water scene makes me feel nostalgic somehow.

Dem butterflies tho. She’s not lying when she said she’s the next Mariah :clownny:

• #FreeBritney Activist

she's still wearing that same damn hat....

vpMzC0G.gif

Her worst video and can she finally get her lips done or just stop the horrendous overlining :rip: 

I kinda liked the video but i don’t understand why during the breakdown she isn’t doing an intense dance to match the song. She’s just standing there. During a dance break like that she needs to do something intense and fast