Is Billie really over or it is just on haters' head

selenachris
15 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

That's what happens when you're an industry plant with no talent.

Oh god 

I've been told she's a huge flop now so anything above 100K FW will be amazing for her new standards. :clap3:

americanlife

She's gonna have a huge first week or two and her tour is completely sold out. She's not over. 

She's 19, even if she flop hard this ERA, she still have 10 more years to recover from that before suffer from the ageism in the US.

queenoftheclouds

I hope her haters realize that every famous singer has fans who aren't on online forums or social media.

• #FreeBritney Activist
Ivan_brit

Billie team is good by planning things they won’t let this era flop 

However let’s put it this way Billie already peak with her debut era 

DirtyPony87
1 hour ago, KKCuteCat said:

Therefore I Am was a smash hit. Plus jsut because she's decline from a huge peak doesn't make her a flop. There are many levels in between.

I love TIA, and it’s grown on me so much since the release of NDA, which I love more, but this? :toofunny2:

Her fans keep spamming that she will have huge numbers on the album first week and will be a smash. Let’s wait 

gustavothehuman

She's underperforming, but that doesn't mean the era will flop and most importantly, it doesn't mean she can't have a comeback.

• #FreeBritney Activist
naval23

Even when she's "over", she'll be doing better than most people's favs 2nd album projects :fan:

brainmaniac

A little bit of both. Her downfall is exaggerated. But she is doing worse than expected 

unclefloprry

She's not over of course. But she's not clicking with the gp this era. :michael: Her album will sell well in the first week, maybe a month, but it won't have longevity :monkey:

ATRL will be a mess the next weeks with threads like: 

"Billie debuts with insane numbers despite being in her flop era, why?", "HTE first week outsold Dua, Camila, Doja, Megan, etc despite being in her flop era, why?"...  then "HTE tanking in sales, why?", "HTE falls below Future Nostalgia and Planet HER, why? :nicole2:

Edited by unclefloprry
Stupid Love

Her first week will be massive. Everyone will be streaming to see if the music is actually good or not, and everyone will be flocking to social media to give their opinion.

Truth Teller

She's not over but she's going through a major sophomore slump and I say that at someone who likes her and roots for her

WWAFA,WDWG pre-album singles, 9 days before the album came out

18 bury a friend

26 wish you were gay

58 when the party's over

HTE pre-album singles, 9 days before the album comes out

38 NDA

183 Lost Cause

N/A Your Power

The album will still do well first week but I HOPE there's at least one song on it that clicks

Whore of Babylon
2 hours ago, Neyde said:

i don't think she's over, she's just having that era where no matter what she does, everyone is against it. every big artist goes through it

"that era?" not with a sophomore album. :deadbanana2: it's called a slump for a reason.

9 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

It left EVERY Spotify chart after six months :rip:

It's #10 on mid-year chart. Spotify isn't the only metric to measure success tho.