What comes to mind when you hear “Taylor Swift 1989 era”?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheVelvetRope

• Starchild

• Stupid Love

• idkwiam

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• #FreeBritney Activist
idkwiam

SMASH era.

The way she perfectly went from  country star to pop star is amazing.:WAP:

queenoftheclouds

Videos being removed on YouTube and her Spotify boycott.

The Countess

Welcome to New York it's been waiting for you welcome to New York welcome to New York

LoveInStereo

Honestly? One of the tackiest and unlikeable eras in pop music history. The aesthetics were bad. She was painfully thin. Rubbing elbows with every D lister who'd have her for promo. She was trying way too hard. The backlash towards her public persona felt well-deserved. I don't think it was fair to make inferences about who she was as a human being but I was beyond annoyed with her by the end of that era. She felt totally phony and fake

The words "legendary, megastar, talent, success" come to mind immediately.

LosingHimWasBlue
11 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

Honestly? One of the tackiest and unlikeable eras in pop music history. The aesthetics were bad. She was painfully thin. Rubbing elbows with every D lister who'd have her for promo. She was trying way too hard. The backlash towards her public persona felt well-deserved. I don't think it was fair to make inferences about who she was as a human being but I was beyond annoyed with her by the end of that era. She felt totally phony and fake

Fuming :bibliahh:

OT : Legendary era. 

Robburro
27 minutes ago, Koe said:

Taylor Swift accusée de concurrence déloyale par la marque Lucky 13 ! –  Chloé Fashion & Lifestyle

Yeah, I think this pic was even bigger than the music, every Taylor Swift related thing had this pic in it

Winnie.

Overrated, white mediocrity, generic, soulless, untalented, over saturated, overexposed, vile, forgettable.

nostalgia

The bob cut 

The black jumpsuit 

Black bra and purple skirt combo 

Apple letter

5 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

Overrated, white mediocrity, generic, soulless, untalented, over saturated, overexposed, vile, forgettable.

screaming :ahh:

G.U.Y_Del_Rey

Talent

Acclaim

Beauty

Success

GRAMMY Winner, Taylor Swift's Reactions Are PRICELESS... And Here's Our  Fave GIFs To... - Capital

• #FreeBritney Activist
Erreur2 La Nature

A pretty generic album with tacky music videos. Though Wildest Dreams and New Romantics are very good !