BTS releases PTD (Alternate Single Cover) on their website

• #FreeBritney Activist
Grumpy Cat
1 hour ago, superben said:

What do you even mean? :rip: 

Of course, they allow it. Taylor Swift releases a bunch of alternate covers for her albums, for example.

Well if they release butter and PTD -Elvira remixes just put me to sleep like Im a homeless dog pls

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• idkwiam

• Green

• Grumpy Cat

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dark Horse

they're supporting the korean economy :clap3:  but yall just wanna focus on the sanctity of a white publication which has always been manipulated by the industry since its inception 

At this point it's just sad :rip: These people need an expert's help

13 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

they're supporting the korean economy :clap3:  but yall just wanna focus on the sanctity of a white publication which has always been manipulated by the industry since its inception 

Speak on it

• #FreeBritney Activist
Mephisto
6 hours ago, 東京. said:

This bit made me cackle :bibliahh: “they’re helping us”. Yes, they care that much they’re helping you give them you’re money. These K-pop kids, I… 

ikr, they're helping us empty our wallets for them even faster!!! :deadbanana4:

Honestly their fanbase is so brainwashed. Politicians and marketing execs around the world are probably already looking into how to influence the masses like BTS does.

Virtual_Insanity

I absolutely love the new cover. It adds a new element to the track. :clap3:

5 hours ago, Lalisa said:

You have to understand they don't care if their #1 are "bought" by fans, BTS is the first korean act to top hot100, koreans don't know about the massbuying, remixes etc.. tactics they see a korean group is #1 in US.

Everytime they top Billboard chart their song get more streaming in Korea because it's in the news. Armys will continue to do it because they like their boys are Korea's pride. Korean gvt often mention BTS success in US/World like look at what the Korean president did earlier in the week " appointed the Grammy-nominated music group BTS as the 'Special Presidential Envoy for Future Generations and Culture" 

It's not just about the #1.

Taking the term industry plant to a whole new level. They’re the government plant atp

LastGreatBloodline
6 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

"distinct 1990s sensibility whose minimalistic synth sounds will make you focus even more on the vocals"

like :bibliahh: is this supposed to be the selling point? the vocals are atrocious 

they are completely insane this is honestly sad