Jump to content

BTS releases PTD (Alternate Single Cover) on their website


Recommended Posts

GentleDance
5 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

E66MNUyUYAghSID?format=jpg&name=large

 


:ahh:

 

 

NOO :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • QueenofCopyPaste

    8

  • idkwiam

    7

  • Green

    4

  • Grumpy Cat

    3

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

E66MNUyUYAghSID?format=jpg&name=large

 


:ahh:

 

 

BoTS are really in a cult. :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
QueenofCopyPaste
1 hour ago, Green said:

"They are helping us"  :lmao:  They are really dumb  :dies: 

 

The desperation for a song that is tanking everywhere  :toofunny3:

They released another remix for it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
mrmayman

It never ends :toofunny2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
QueenofCopyPaste
Just now, mrmayman said:

It never ends :toofunny2:

Goal is mass buying until September!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Marry Illusion Glory
6 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

E66MNUyUYAghSID?format=jpg&name=large

 


:ahh:

 

 

The way this company and these 7 men have completely brainwashed their fans beyond repair :rip:

 

What is this hogwash? :rip:

 

"distinct 1990s sensibility whose minimalistic synth sounds will make you focus even more on the vocals" :bibliahh:

 

"new vibes of Permission To Dance (R&B Remix)" :bibliahh:

 

 

Good lord.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

 

 

NEW REMIX!

Well, I hope they release the remix with Ed Sheeran, and sent it to Radio :cm:

not some random remix :deadbanana4:
 

anyway 3rd week in the top 10 for PTD? :eatpopcorn:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Baby Judas

Even they're aware things are not looking too good for PTD so they're helping us out!

 

:ahh: just give it up, kids. You can't force a hit. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
shelven
11 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

E66MNUyUYAghSID?format=jpg&name=large

 


:ahh:

 

 

"To express our gratitude" yes that's why they're doing it :bibliahh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, TrieLz said:

Well, I hope they release the remix with Ed Sheeran, and sent it to Radio :cm:

not some random remix :deadbanana4:
 

anyway 3rd week in the top 10 for PTD? :eatpopcorn:

 

No they want 5 weeks at #1 because that's what Yoogie wants

Link to post
Share on other sites
QueenofCopyPaste
1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

The way this company and these 7 men have completely brainwashed their fans beyond repair :rip:

 

What is this hogwash? :rip:

 

"distinct 1990s sensibility whose minimalistic synth sounds will make you focus even more on the vocals" :bibliahh:

 

"new vibes of Permission To Dance (R&B Remix)" :bibliahh:

 

 

Good lord.

this is thread worthy :ahh:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Baby Judas
12 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

E66MNUyUYAghSID?format=jpg&name=large

 


:ahh:

 

 

 

Yikes.. when will this fraudulence stop omg. :dies: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
QueenofCopyPaste
Just now, Baby Judas said:

 

Yikes.. when will this fraudulence stop omg. :dies: 

Mass buying goal wont stop until September the earliest

 

Probably Columbia has another single for their album comes VMAS in September and that mass buying will continue for the rest of the year

Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnWayneHolland

Imagine buying the exact same song again just because it has a different cover (which is almost the same as the previous one) :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites

You have to understand they don't care if their #1 are "bought" by fans, BTS is the first korean act to top hot100, koreans don't know about the massbuying, remixes etc.. tactics they see a korean group is #1 in US.

Everytime they top Billboard chart their song get more streaming in Korea because it's in the news. Armys will continue to do it because they like their boys are Korea's pride. Korean gvt often mention BTS success in US/World like look at what the Korean president did earlier in the week " appointed the Grammy-nominated music group BTS as the 'Special Presidential Envoy for Future Generations and Culture" 

 

It's not just about the #1.

Link to post
Share on other sites
QueenofCopyPaste
2 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

You have to understand they don't care if their #1 are "bought" by fans, BTS is the first korean act to top hot100, koreans don't know about the massbuying, remixes etc.. tactics they see a korean group is #1 in US.

Everytime they top Billboard chart their song get more streaming in Korea because it's in the news. Armys will continue to do it because they like their boys are Korea's pride. Korean gvt often mention BTS success in US/World like look at what the Korean president did earlier in the week " appointed the Grammy-nominated music group BTS as the 'Special Presidential Envoy for Future Generations and Culture" 

 

It's not just about the #1.

And this is why its a turn off to the Western because its "forced". :mazen:

 

 

Edited by QueenofCopyPaste
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bang Up
3 hours ago, Hurem said:

Billboard allowing “alternate single covers” :rip: Their new low.

I mean, why wouldn't they? The song itself is not changing and is still being bought. Covers aren't taken into account at all when it comes to BB.

This is a desperate, pathetic way to exploit your fans' loyalty, but at the end of the day it's still being sold.

Link to post
Share on other sites
superben

The effort of Army :rip: 

The last time I purchased my fave's music was in 2015 :rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
superben
4 hours ago, Hurem said:

Billboard allowing “alternate single covers” :rip: Their new low.

What do you even mean? :rip: 

 

Of course, they allow it. Taylor Swift releases a bunch of alternate covers for her albums, for example.



 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Mass buying goal wont stop until September the earliest

 

Probably Columbia has another single for their album comes VMAS in September and that mass buying will continue for the rest of the year

 

Maybe if BTS stays the whole year at #1 with fake "hits" Billboard could do something about their rules.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist

they're helping us out :rip:

 

that ARMY is delusional as fck and I'm an ARMY who defend BTS here everyday.

 

Butter remains Better :gaycat3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
Grumpy Cat

Id give them a grammy just so they finally **** off and go back to making korean bops cuz these english ones are... draining us 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
Grumpy Cat
46 minutes ago, drmkng said:

they're helping us out :rip:

 

that ARMY is delusional as fck and I'm an ARMY who defend BTS here everyday.

 

Butter remains Better :gaycat3:

Butter like that nintendo and that singer luca rip off?

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...