Tinashe - "I Can See The Future"

jayster123

1 minute ago, ONOPKA said:

finally a good song from 333

looks like you missed the previous single, make sure to stream it here.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• Supervillain

• SaveRoomForUs

• Indie Go Mind

this is IT. finally she got me this era. AMAZING song I'm streaming this nonstop.

• #FreeBritney Activist

Tinashe did what she had to do 

:clap3: 
this is taking me back to GODride 

:flame:

• #FreeBritney Activist

This has been on repeat! Ugh I can’t wait for the AOTY :jonny5:

This so good on first listen. I know it can going to keep growing Oooh Oooh 😲 :jonny5:the gp does not deserve her. It is okay. I know there is much better song on the album. She album artists not a single artist. The slayage :jonny: if she manage to successfully fuse nightride and song for you. AOTY guaranteed 

This is so good, sounds to me like it could be a deep cut on Aquarius which is my favorite project from her. After one listen this is my favorite

After a few listens, I'm loving this! T slid all over this track :jonny:

Has she ever used a tone similar to the bridge before? I did a double take when I first heard it but she sounds gorgeous :heart:

Another grower, I really like this one :clap3: I can't rank the singles since they all serve a different purpose. All 10s

@BlackoutZoneand @Supervillainis this gonna have a Music Video planned as of now (since it could have one in the future) or is this another Touch & Go situation? Is this even a single or just a promo song? :dancehall:

Edited by Indie Go Mind

45 minutes ago, ennui said:

Has she ever used a tone similar to the bridge before? I did a double take when I first heard it but she sounds gorgeous :heart:

I feel like she hasn’t. It sounds so good. I hope she uses it more in the future!

1 hour ago, ennui said:

1 hour ago, SaveRoomForUs said:

I feel like she hasn’t. It sounds so good. I hope she uses it more in the future!

Her tone in the bridge kindaaa reminds me of the verses on Spacetime. It's not exactly it, I feel like there could be another song where I remember tht cadence but Idk. 

The bridge vocals are classic Tinashe. I feel like its mostly used on unreleased songs though. But it’s very familiar to her older sounds

8 hours ago, Indie Go Mind said:

@BlackoutZoneand @Supervillainis this gonna have a Music Video planned as of now (since it could have one in the future) or is this another Touch & Go situation? Is this even a single or just a promo song? :dancehall:

It's a promo single for now afaik. Undo is the next single with a music video. 

15 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Oh wow! Isn't Undo dubbed as 333's Perfect Crime!? I'm completely excited if those choreographers Tinashe managed to scout are great! 

I'm gonna assume its gonna drop the same day as album launch? :keir:

Hands down best song from this era

ICSTF>>>> Pasadena>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bouncing 

6 minutes ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Oh wow! Isn't Undo dubbed as 333's Perfect Crime!? I'm completely excited if those choreographers Tinashe managed to scout are great! 

I'm gonna assume its gonna drop the same day as album launch? :keir:

22 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

She said yesterday she was dropping a new music video album release day . Undo is dropping with music video album release day. Less than two weeks from now. ICSTF is only a promo single like touch and go for now. If it he perfect crime of the album it probably thee pop single that promote the album. 

@Supervillaincan correct me if I am wrong

Edited by nuclear
Bad bitch don’t need no excuses

5 minutes ago, nuclear said:

She said yesterday she was dropping a new music video album release day . Undo is dropping with music video album release day. Less than two weeks from now. ICSTF is only a promo single like touch and go for now. If it he perfect crime of the album it probably thee pop single that promote the album. 

@Supervillaincan correct me if I am wrong

You are right!

6 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

Hands down best song from this era

ICSTF>>>> Pasadena>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bouncing 

ICSTF > Bouncin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Pasadena

Fun fact: there was a video concept for a Touch & Go video ready but it got scrapped. Nothing special though.