Beyoncé vs Britney Spears

Queen B vs Princess of Pop  

111 members have voted

1. 1. More impact?

2. 2. Bigger career?

3. 3. More stage presence at their peak?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBeyoncé

• sweetkiss

• Limitless

• IStanHard

Top Posters In This Topic

• #FreeBritney Activist
Limitless
1 minute ago, Timber said:

Could we nawt...

This^^^ now is not the time 

• #FreeBritney Activist
Limitless

And I was JUST about to go to sleep, but now I want to stay awake for the incoming mess :gaycat5:

1. Maybe Tied, Both Bey & Britney have impact in their genres. 

2. Bey= she outlast Britney career

3. Britney= you can see all britney God Tier performance on VMAs when at her peak:cm:

Beyoncé for all, she really took it above and beyond after her pop star years while Britney stalled and got caught up in her whole industry ordeal. 

• #FreeBritney Activist

I don’t like seeing threads that will attract OBH given what she’s going through.

Ryuuchan_X

Britney and Beyonce were my two faves before Gaga came along :heart2:

Marshal_ac

#1 is tied but the other options Beyonce wins.

love them both tho :heart:

Edited by Marshal_ac
  • #FreeBritney Activist
Limitless
5 minutes ago, Leigh said:

I don’t like seeing threads that will attract OBH given what she’s going through.

you know EXACTLY what you are doing just like with the normani vs dua thread. you deserve a ban and your thread abilities permanently removed. reported. **** off.

• #FreeBritney Activist
TouchinFree

Britney . 

IStanHard
9 minutes ago, lgor said:

you know EXACTLY what you are doing just like with the normani vs dua thread. you deserve a ban and your thread abilities permanently removed. reported. **** off.

WeFoundTrouble

15 replies in half an hour, y’all please put these tired ass comparisons to rest. Both are queens, two of the biggest women in music of all time.

• #FreeBritney Activist
Trent W

I won’t vote.

They are the same for me, different talents in different areas.

Both legends ❤️

• #FreeBritney Activist
jaceface

:zzz:

Mariano

Bey for all :flame:  Maybe tied for impact cuz Britney had a bigger peak, but yeah overall it’s Bey.

Generation Braindead

What’s I find very interesting Britney only has a net worth of $60 million which is very low compared to Beyoncé worth a net $355 million without Jay-Z.

I feel like they have both had several successful tours, albums and Britney’s Vegas act etc. Has Britney’s conservators really dug that deep the last 13 years. Even J.Lo is worth 400 million.

“The Britney Spears net worth total comes from $324 million in concert earnings, $44 million from albums, $6 million from singles, $19 million from YouTube and $140 million from merchandise like her 19 different fragrances. There’s also $132 million in endorsement money. If that seems like a lot more than we stated above, it is. Including acting and Vegas money, Spears has earned a grand total of $670 million in her lifetime. Taxes and regular expenses chop out $337 million. Extravagant losses take away a staggering $290 million.”

Edited by Generation Braindead

The nerve of you having that signature and starting a Beyoncé Vs. Britney thread in this forum... during Britney's current situation.

Edited by ToMmY
HausofArtpopII

Can we not compare these two? they are both legends in their own way plus their careers don't even intersect anymore, plus britney is LITERALLY fighting for her human rights